Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/18/2018 1:20:46 PM EDT
The state is up for grabs ………….http://www.azfamily.com/story/38220749/democrats-get-giddy-about-a-perennial-target-arizona
Link Posted: 5/18/2018 2:21:38 PM EDT
[#1]
I will never ever vote blue again and haven't ever since Hillary used her husband proxy to get into office back in the early 90's.

In fact, that smoked but didn't inhale buffoonery and he still was still allowed to be the POTUS was the turning point and the 94 ban was the final nail in the coffin. I was red from there on out.

I'll fight these idiots and do my part to keep our state red.
Link Posted: 5/18/2018 5:40:53 PM EDT
[#2]
I don’t prescribe to colors or letters.

I want honest people who will not try to take our rights, who will not give into things like being friendly to illegals, et cetera.

I know that sounds like I technically support red but at the rate some of these scumbag republicans are turning coat i don’t trust them.

Don’t really trust any of them anymore.

What needs to happen is consequences. These scum sit around introducing anti gun laws and even if they don’t pass nothing happens. They swore and oath. Introducing unconstitutional laws should result in immediate removal from office and charges.

And it’s our job to see that it happens.

I’ll tell you right now put me in the proper office and I’ll propose a bill tomorrow that does exactly that. Huge punishments for even tying to enter an unconstitutional bill.

Like I said, they don’t care. The bill goes no where?  Well they tried to appease their voter base. Win for them. They get to try again at a later date. Win for them. And if it actually passes huge win for them.

And then we have to hold our breathe and pray the corrupt courts strike it down?  Nope. I’m over that.

It’s not time for the next scumbag. It’s tije for accountability. As of now we have sociopaths running around doing whatever they want and we wonder why our country is crashing and burning.

We have an out of control media hell bent on brainwashing the sheep.

It’s sickening.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top