Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Utah
Site Notices
Posted: 5/10/2020 12:08:11 AM EDT
Wanting to get our 37 ft 5th wheel up to our property for the summer. We went up for the day 2 weeks ago just to check road conditions around the reservoir and and up the hill to where it ties into kolob road coming over from cedar city.
Still had snow and mud around the lake making it impassable.  
Anyone been up that way and could give an update?
Link Posted: 5/11/2020 4:06:42 PM EDT
[#1]
I was up there Saturday it was mostly dry and warm and the grass is about 2 feet tall already
Link Posted: 5/11/2020 5:06:00 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks for the update. Which way did you come in from and how far did you go?
Link Posted: 5/11/2020 6:54:27 PM EDT
[#3]
I come in from the virgin side we go up by the reservoir and hit the dirt my brother has land out there
Link Posted: 5/11/2020 7:13:06 PM EDT
[#4]
Thanks for your willingness to help.
Where i am wanting info about is the dirt road from the resivoir to the pin drop. Any intell?

Link Posted: 5/12/2020 11:20:26 AM EDT
[#5]
As long as we don't get anymore rain you should be fine by the weekend it's been warm and windy and looks to stay that way
Link Posted: 5/14/2020 12:01:12 PM EDT
[#6]
The county came through with a blade and opened the road this week. Still to much snow, mud and runoff to pull the trailer up.

Page Hometown » Utah
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top