Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/15/2024 6:16:23 PM EDT
I’ll be going to the Knoxville gunshow Jan. 20 I’ve heard so much about, hope it’s worth the 3 hour drive.

Any other good gunstores/pawn shops in the area?

Anybody that has good old stuff/AKs etc?

Thanks
Link Posted: 1/15/2024 6:57:58 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 19Charlie278] [#1]
Smoky Mountain Guns and Ammo has tow locations (one inside the Smoky Mountain Knife Works, in Sevierville and one in East Knoxville)

Bud’s Guns in Sevierville next to the Knife Works

J. Floyd’s Guns and Golf, in Sevierville

Knoxville Tactical in North Knoxville, up on I-75

Cross Roads Firearms on Broadway, close to downtown

WD Sporting Goods on Alcoa Highway, southwest of downtown past the UT Medical Center

Craigs Firearm Supply in south Knoxville near Seymour

TN Silencer in Seymour

Bill’s Outpost in Maryville

Gunny’s Firearms and Indoor Range, in Maryville

I’ve done business will all of these.  All within 45-60 minutes of each other.  I’m not familiar with the possibilities of pawn shops, so I can’t offer much beyond a phone call to them to see what they’ve got.  Good luck with the gun show.  It’s been an awhile since I’ve gone to one in Knoxville.  I’ve tried a couple of times in Lebanon where I spend my work week to the same unpleasant end…Spend $15 to people-watch and look at overpriced guns and ammo.  I haven’t gotten a deal in over a decade.
Link Posted: 1/15/2024 7:25:52 PM EDT
[Last Edit: rebel_rifle] [#2]
Bills Outpost moved a few months ago to their new location on Old Knoxville Hwy. the old location had a pretty good stock of stuff.

Smoky Mountain Guns and Ammo has a very good selection and fairly decent prices.

WD Guns, I thought, had pretty high prices and a fair selection of guns. Ammo, etc, was pretty weak.

Gunny’s was a pretty thin selection last time I was there about a year ago. Lots of other crap other than guns too. Soaps, etc.

Harvey’s Pistil and Pawn has a decent selection. They’re off of Merchants Drive. Google for exact address.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top