Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/28/2021 6:09:21 PM EDT
I have two bows, one adult gently used and one youth never fired.  I was doing some spring cleaning and just have no use for them anymore.

If you know/have a kid/youth/young adult that could use a free bow, I have:

PSE Chaos (youth bow). Never fired. Comes with quiver, three pin sight, and whisker biscuit.

Attachment Attached File

And my old Bear Charge. It will come with a QAD Ultra Rest Hunter (needs a mounting bolt), Quiver (needs the mounting bracket), and three pin sight. It will need a peep sight.

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Im giving these away free to any PA Team Member in good standing or regular posting member.  Im in Beaver County and Im only doing this for local pick up.

I have enjoyed bow hunting and shooting and want to pass on the chance to get involved to someone new. Shoot me a PM if youre local and interested.
Link Posted: 4/29/2021 10:36:32 AM EDT
[#1]
I love HTF. Some great people here. I’m especially partial to Beav. Co.!

Best of luck to who ever gets the bow(s)!
Link Posted: 4/30/2021 11:48:02 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I love HTF. Some great people here. I’m especially partial to Beav. Co.!

Best of luck to who ever gets the bow(s)!
View Quote

Giving things away is harder than I thought
Link Posted: 5/3/2021 1:13:54 PM EDT
[#3]
I was thinking of snagging it to use to shoot the Sheriff of Nottingham's ears off at 15 paces but the price of an airline ticket to England just went up.

Signed,

Piccolo Hood.
Link Posted: 5/3/2021 8:54:09 PM EDT
[#4]
@laxman09

We run a Royal Rangers ministry through our small church. It involves about 15 boys from grades K-12. While we do have a small annual budget, it’s far too low to afford more than a few items per year. These would certainly come in handy each year during our events. Some of the boys even just earned their archery merit. If that is something you wish to donate to, I’ll get you contact info.
Link Posted: 5/3/2021 10:34:42 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
@laxman09

We run a Royal Rangers ministry through our small church. It involves about 15 boys from grades K-12. While we do have a small annual budget, it’s far too low to afford more than a few items per year. These would certainly come in handy each year during our events. Some of the boys even just earned their archery merit. If that is something you wish to donate to, I’ll get you contact info.
View Quote

Well, I guess the Sheriff of Nottingham don't get his ears lopped off.

This looks like a pretty good cause to me.
Link Posted: 5/4/2021 7:31:32 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
@laxman09

View Quote

@mr2143 PM sent!
Link Posted: 7/28/2021 9:56:22 AM EDT
[#7]
I still have one bow, the Youth sized PSE. The above member never picked them up and I found a taker for the Bear.

Any member that has someone who could use a FREE bow (I have a barely used F&S jacket, too) shoot me a PM.

Local pick up only.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top