Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/24/2021 5:19:47 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Btrain]
Gents
Hoping this isn’t a dumb question but want to make sure I understand... I am interested in buying a new Kimber Miro 9 Triari - when I went to the MA roster I didn’t see any Kimber pistols. That’s means no Kimber 1911’s?

Thank you

PS - No HK P7 either - right?
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 9:00:39 AM EDT
[#1]
You won't be able to get one from an ffl. You might be able to get one private sale from someone who moved into the state and brought it with them but you'll pay a premium and that's assuming you can even find one.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 9:16:50 PM EDT
[#2]
A willing FFL can do a frame transfer - disassembling the handgun, doing the 4473 [federal] paperwork, and take your money.  The legal responsibility for registering the gun with Mass is on you, within 7 days of you re-assembling it.

Not that uncommon - if you're looking for dealers who do that, try going to NorthEast Shooters and checking the dealer ads.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 10:18:29 PM EDT
[#3]
Thank you
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top