Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/12/2020 8:11:50 PM EDT
We are still relatively ne to new to Kansas.  I know ahile back AR15.com had a hometown exchange, not sure what happened to it.  I'd like to sell some gear locally, not interested in shipping a lot of it.  Is there a forum (shooting/hunting) somewhere here where I could list this stuff? I know when I live in PA there was a PA firearms owners forum as an example.  Thanks for any help
Link Posted: 7/12/2020 10:15:13 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 7/13/2020 11:32:07 PM EDT
[#2]
Just be cautious on Midwestguntrader. There are idiots that will contact you. I have had to ignore some communications because they were clearly shady. At least one VERY bad incident happened in Kansas City at a MWGT meet for a firearm sale.
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 7:03:05 PM EDT
[#3]
Thanks for all the replies.  I have a like new parker crossbow w/all the goodies super cheap, but afraid it would be a monster to ship!
Link Posted: 7/26/2020 6:13:23 PM EDT
[#4]
Are any of you able to get into Midwest Gun Trader site. I haven t been able to get into it for over a week now.
Link Posted: 7/27/2020 6:59:53 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Are any of you able to get into Midwest Gun Trader site. I haven t been able to get into it for over a week now.
View Quote

I have an active ad and have gotten replies through the email service. However, I have noticed it is taking a very long time to get ads "approved". But I kinda get the impression the dude that owns the site has some hard on for reading every ad before it goes up. So it is dependent on that happening in a timely manner.

I think something happened to my login a few months ago and I had to reset my password. Maybe a change in the website hosting, not sure.
Link Posted: 9/26/2020 8:27:10 AM EDT
[#6]
Shootindave,

Are you talking about the lees summit guy that was shot with his own gun in raytown?
Link Posted: 9/29/2020 5:14:05 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
ahile back AR15.com had a hometown exchange, not sure what happened to it.  
View Quote

The Kansas E-E is still functional:

clickie-the-linkie
Link Posted: 9/29/2020 4:36:58 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Shootindave,

Are you talking about the lees summit guy that was shot with his own gun in raytown?
View Quote

No this guy was killed in the KCMO northland meeting to sell a shotgun.
Link Posted: 10/11/2020 7:27:07 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

No this guy was killed in the KCMO northland meeting to sell a shotgun.
View Quote

This was the guy I was talking about.  He was one of my first customers when I got my FFL.  He was killed with the gun I sold him.  

https://fox4kc.com/2017/08/11/man-sentenced-to-24-years-for-shooting-death-in-price-chopper-parking-lot-during-gun-sale/
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top