Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/21/2022 9:47:33 PM EDT
We'll be starting up monthly events in February with an emphasis on getting people ready for Warfighter.

Our first event will be the final weekend of February.  We will be having a rifle, shotgun and pistol qualification and will be following this up with a 6 mile hike.  This will be with rifles, so bring a ruck of 35 pounds.  Check here for the course of fire.

Location will be

Bone Creek Gun Club
708 E 700th Ave #702
Arcadia, KS 66711

Watch for updates and let me know if you would like to attend.

Our 2nd event in the month of March will be a combination Stop The Bleed / CPR along with a 6 mile hike.  Final date to be set.

Our 3rd event will be the final weekend of April in Buffalo Creek, CO.  This will be a beginner level course on how to navigate using a Compass and a Protractor.  Expect to find multiple points over a fairly large set of ground.

IM myself or Dirty8404 if you would like to attend.

We will also be having a 4th event that is currently TBD for the month of May, but expect it to be the first or 2nd week and to involve a hike of 6 miles or more.

This thread will evolve SIGNIFICANTLY over the coming months, and each event will have its own thread as both here and in hometown.

If you'd like to attend you can

Email [email protected]
Respond here or in the event thread when it gets posted
or IM myself or Lomshek

Feel free to reach out with any questions and look forward to seeing you all.  
Link Posted: 1/21/2022 11:55:30 PM EDT
[#1]
I will be at the first event coming up; 1st weekend in Feb.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top