Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/14/2021 1:21:56 AM EDT
Effective noon tomorrow, the unconstitutional mask mandate will end. The snake realized after the CDCs new ruling today, that most people would lie and tell businesses they are vaccinated and go about their business. It's about fucking time! Hoping Clay County follows suit tomorrow. Everyone at the bar is done with this bullshit.
Link Posted: 5/14/2021 11:59:19 AM EDT
[#1]
'Bout time for this horseshit to stop.

I did hear on the radio this morning that places like Home Depot, Kroger's(or some other grocery store) and couple others were still going to keep the mask mandate as a safety concern. Uh-ha, safety of who? Democrats never want to see the truth of the bullshit they spread.

Link Posted: 5/14/2021 12:38:27 PM EDT
[#2]
Supposed to happen in STL too.  Our little town in STL County already has "MASKS OPTIONAL" signs on all city buildings ready for the announcement.  Bout time.
Link Posted: 5/14/2021 3:31:51 PM EDT
[#3]
Clay county reversed theirs as well. I couldn't wait to pull the sign off at the bar. The owner beat me to it
Link Posted: 5/14/2021 7:35:38 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
'Bout time for this horseshit to stop.

I did hear on the radio this morning that places like Home Depot, Kroger's(or some other grocery store) and couple others were still going to keep the mask mandate as a safety concern. Uh-ha, safety of who? Democrats never want to see the truth of the bullshit they spread.

View Quote

And the list of boycotted businesses shall be put together. Maybe in a new thread when the dust settles and businesses have time to show their true colors by Monday.
Link Posted: 5/14/2021 8:31:13 PM EDT
[#5]
And my wife says certain stores like TJMaxx, Target etc. need to open the dressing rooms so women can try the clothes on! (exclamation point for her outrage) Actually, we saved money because she refused to buy any clothes at the stores that had the dressing rooms closed and she let them know it too.
  Actually I didn't mind...it left more money for ammo.
Link Posted: 5/14/2021 8:42:05 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Clay county reversed theirs as well. I couldn't wait to pull the sign off at the bar. The owner beat me to it
View Quote

Heard it on the radio this morning on the way to a meeting.

Can’t wait to take the signs down on my building.
Link Posted: 5/14/2021 10:31:10 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

And the list of boycotted businesses shall be put together. Maybe in a new thread when the dust settles and businesses have time to show their true colors by Monday.
View Quote

Here's a start of that boycott businesses.

Walmart-- no mask needed for fully vaccinated. Wonder if they're still make their employees wear a mask, even if vaccinated?
Home Depot-- mask still worn while inside.
Target-- mask still worn.
Trader Joe's-- Forgot
CVS-- Being a pharmacy, so they want to keep the mask mandate, while in store where sick people can congregate. Kinda funny, since they're also one of the pharmacy's doing covid shots in my area, so their people should already be protected by now.

Haven't heard anything about restaurants/eateries. I'm in need of a Golden Corral visit to get my snacking on. Love me some of that Bourbon Street Chicken.
Link Posted: 5/14/2021 11:06:38 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Here's a start of that boycott businesses.

Walmart-- no mask needed for fully vaccinated. Wonder if they're still make their employees wear a mask, even if vaccinated?
Home Depot-- mask still worn while inside.
Target-- mask still worn.
Trader Joe's-- Forgot
CVS-- Being a pharmacy, so they want to keep the mask mandate, while in store where sick people can congregate. Kinda funny, since they're also one of the pharmacy's doing covid shots in my area, so their people should already be protected by now.

Haven't heard anything about restaurants/eateries. I'm in need of a Golden Corral visit to get my snacking on. Love me some of that Bourbon Street Chicken.
View Quote

Golden Corral? Really? I thought you were better than that

As I mentioned earlier, my bar took our signs down first thing this morning, I know most KC area bars have done the same. Most places never wanted to enforce it, but were afraid of being shut down, and after being closed for a couple months, couldn't afford to be shut down again.

I will say, if you go to a restaurant, please be patient with the staff, a lot of places are short staffed, and haven't dealt with this kind of volume in well over a year.
Link Posted: 5/15/2021 7:24:06 AM EDT
[#9]
Ive been walking in maskless to Home Depot, Walmart, and other retailers for weeks now. Just quit wearing the damn things.
Link Posted: 5/15/2021 8:03:19 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
And my wife says certain stores like TJMaxx, Target etc. need to open the dressing rooms so women can try the clothes on! (exclamation point for her outrage) Actually, we saved money because she refused to buy any clothes at the stores that had the dressing rooms closed and she let them know it too.
  Actually I didn't mind...it left more money for ammo.
View Quote

I've been missing out on dressing room antics for the last 14 months

Link Posted: 5/15/2021 8:39:33 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Ive been walking in maskless to Home Depot, Walmart, and other retailers for weeks now. Just quit wearing the damn things.
View Quote

Me too, in Jeff City.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top