Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/24/2021 4:30:15 PM EDT
Who's going to pay for them all???  Our State is broke Gov. Murphy!!!  INSANE!

TOMS RIVER, NJ – New Jersey’s Joint Base MDL has been selected to house a ‘significant amount’ of Afghan nationals fleeing the Taliban, the U.S. Department of Defense and Governor Phil Murphy confirmed today.

Governor Murphy applauded the Department of Defense decision days after he offered his state as a possible host to thousands of refugees fleeing war-torn and Taliban-controlled Afghanistan.

“We will welcome Afghan refugees with open arms here in New Jersey at Joint Base McGuire-Dix-Lakehurst,” Murphy tweeted. “Our state has always served as a shining beacon of hope to the world, and we will do everything in our power to help these refugees rebuild their lives.”

https://www.shorenewsnetwork.com/2021/08/24/significant-amount-of-afghan-refugees-to-be-housed-at-new-jerseys-joint-base/?fbclid=IwAR0h-31nvwT2yT5mSKMtfyURGxQGoI0-BGrfoLTNhlihajWiQG-ZCRcVC6w

Link Posted: 8/24/2021 5:26:46 PM EDT
[#1]
Who will pay? The usual, hard working middle class.
Link Posted: 8/27/2021 5:57:45 AM EDT
[#2]
hey Philth----what the fuck is this "WE" shit?
Link Posted: 8/28/2021 5:38:43 AM EDT
[#4]
perfect. now the bad dudes that get through---and there's probably a shitload of them--will be based in north jersey. just a stone's throw from their targets in manhattan.
Link Posted: 8/28/2021 8:38:02 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
perfect. now the bad dudes that get through---and there's probably a shitload of them--will be based in north jersey. just a stone's throw from their targets in manhattan.
View Quote

Targets are not restricted to Manhattan, plenty of opportunities elsewhere. Many closer to home.
Link Posted: 8/29/2021 6:22:50 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Targets are not restricted to Manhattan, plenty of opportunities elsewhere. Many closer to home.
View Quote

just my luck---i'm working in the new immigration building in newark basically all next month.
Link Posted: 8/30/2021 6:48:18 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

just my luck---i'm working in the new immigration building in newark basically all next month.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

There is a price to be paid when one takes in practitioners of enmity and Taqiya into one's home.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top