Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/1/2018 10:15:50 PM EDT
Never been there. Worth going over there for the weekend?  Any points of interest? Will have the wife and kids(teenagers) in tow.
Link Posted: 11/2/2018 4:11:01 AM EDT
[#1]
It's worth it to go there just to eat at Pal's. I swear they put crack in their food!
Link Posted: 11/2/2018 10:51:00 AM EDT
[#2]
ETSU’ radio station used to play lots of really good bluegrass music in the afternoons, but I haven’t been up that way in years.
Link Posted: 11/2/2018 8:56:16 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Worth going over there for the weekend?  Any points of interest?
View Quote
Never once heard of anything of interest seeing there.

If a road trip is in your plans, I would instead opt for Chattanooga. Lots of Civil War goodies, Lookout Mtn, The Incline, etc.

My .o2
Link Posted: 11/3/2018 7:30:03 PM EDT
[#4]
My wife and I spent 5 days there during the middle of last month.  We rented a cabin in Moun City and enjoyed it.

Dan
Link Posted: 11/3/2018 9:31:42 PM EDT
[#5]
Thanks for the info guys. We had decided to just go over to Knoxville for the day and go to the zoo. Wife was under the weather so we ended up not going anywhere.
Link Posted: 11/8/2018 9:21:15 AM EDT
[#6]
Good choice,
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top