Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/22/2020 4:22:24 PM EDT
Link Posted: 5/23/2020 9:40:36 AM EDT
[#1]
I'd hate to see him drunk I bet he's super man! Problem is most people that will vote for him aren't of any better moral character.
Link Posted: 5/24/2020 2:31:24 AM EDT
[#2]
Ah.....Sleepy Joe, I mean Creepy Joe.  I'm not sure he's aware of what he's actually saying on a good day.  On a bad day it's mostly senseless gibberish quickly followed by democrats clapping and agreeing with him.  
Link Posted: 5/26/2020 11:12:45 PM EDT
[#3]
Well, the Democrats couldn't beat Donald Trump with the worst Presidential candidate in human history, so they figured they'd try their luck with a potted plant.  Should be interesting.
Link Posted: 5/27/2020 11:51:27 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Well, the Democrats couldn't beat Donald Trump with the worst Presidential candidate in human history, so they figured they'd try their luck with a potted plant.  Should be interesting.
View Quote

I humbly think their strategy is to run a Black Woman with him then if you do not vote for them your Racist and they will get you fired from your job! Everyone knows Biden will not make the four years so your actually voting for the VP for President.
Link Posted: 5/27/2020 5:51:04 PM EDT
[#5]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top