Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/27/2024 3:34:04 PM EDT
Anyone hear rumblings about this one yet?

SC is 5-4 now and not in anyone’s favor outside of Madison.

New maps were approved which suck

Feckless republicans in both chambers and one (if not both) will be lost in 24 due to the maps.

Am I missing anything here?

Link Posted: 2/27/2024 4:23:50 PM EDT
[#1]
Originally Posted By Arkancide:
Anyone hear rumblings about this one yet?

SC is 5-4 now and not in anyone’s favor outside of Madison.

New maps were approved which suck

Feckless republicans in both chambers and one (if not both) will be lost in 24 due to the maps.

Am I missing anything here?

View Quote

The new maps are not all that drastic of a change. While the Repub majority may decrease below the current veto proof majority in the state senate, it will not be a big enough change to take away Repub majority control.

You do realize the Repubs currently have a whopping 2 to 1 majority, right? 22-11 in the Senate and 64-33 in the Assembly. Those majorities will decrease, that's most likely. But flipping either one is a longshot at best.
Link Posted: 2/27/2024 5:04:05 PM EDT
[Last Edit: kapusta] [#2]
Based on what's going on in this country today, it just puzzles me how anyone can vote Dem.  Anyone with a functioning brain, that is.
Link Posted: 2/27/2024 5:35:44 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By kapusta:
Based on what's going on in this country today, it just puzzles me how anyone can vote Dem.  Anyone with a functioning brain, that is.
View Quote

Considering their fraud in the park during the summer leading up for the 2022 election I’m not surprised. Lie, steal, cheat, and win by any means.

What ever happened to the Kenosha Sheriff that found verified proof of fraud?  The people that committed the fraud didn’t face any consequences, elections weren’t redone, etc.

You want to see who votes democrat?  Look around because you won’t find them.  They will be dead or mentally deficient.
Link Posted: 2/27/2024 8:57:58 PM EDT
[#4]
You can't beat Dominion + last minute suitcases of pre-printed ballots.
Link Posted: 2/28/2024 6:17:15 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 2/28/2024 9:09:40 AM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By prebans:

Where’d you hear this?
View Quote

Evers said he will push for one if the political climate is more favorable.

Look at what PA and MI are doing the instant they got the majority.

It’s not hard to see their playbook.
Link Posted: 2/28/2024 9:41:12 AM EDT
[#7]

Evers said he will push for one if the political climate is more favorable.

Look at what PA and MI are doing the instant they got the majority.

It’s not hard to see their playbook.
View Quote

Don't forget Maine, they're close to passing a semi auto ban as well. Until the Supremes rule on the legality of these bans, this strategy is going to keep chugging along.
We'll be back to the frontier days, where the only repeating firearms you'll be allowed to posses will be lever action rifles and single action six shooters.
Gary
Link Posted: 2/28/2024 9:48:42 AM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By KingRat:
You can't beat Dominion + last minute suitcases of pre-printed ballots.
View Quote

Isn't that mostly a Killwaukee/Madistan issue, in state wide contests, and not local ones?
Link Posted: 2/28/2024 10:04:26 AM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By jack_pine_savage:

Don't forget Maine, they're close to passing a semi auto ban as well. Until the Supremes rule on the legality of these bans, this strategy is going to keep chugging along.
We'll be back to the frontier days, where the only repeating firearms you'll be allowed to posses will be lever action rifles and single action six shooters.
Gary
View Quote

I guess I'll have a decent head start then...
Link Posted: 2/28/2024 2:24:39 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By prebans:

Where’d you hear this?
View Quote

This is a "water is wet" type of situation. They're Democrats... of course they'll try to ban anything and everything they think they can get away with. No big shocker here.
Link Posted: 2/28/2024 8:11:08 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By jack_pine_savage:

Gary
View Quote
Levers will be banned also. We'll be back to muskets until theres a mass musket shooting then those get banned.

Personally I say we ban democrats altogether.

Seriously though, it should be any polititian who comes up with these unconstitutional bills, should be sent to prison.
Link Posted: 2/28/2024 9:28:35 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By Rob940:
Levers will be banned also. We'll be back to muskets until theres a mass musket shooting then those get banned.

Personally I say we ban democrats altogether.

Seriously though, it should be any polititian who comes up with these unconstitutional bills, should be sent to prison.
View Quote

I have often said the next amendment to the constitution needs to state that any politician that writes a bill that goes against the constitution is drawn and quartered

Link Posted: 2/28/2024 9:42:03 PM EDT
[#13]
It will be down to outlawing large knifes.

Link Posted: 2/29/2024 9:09:47 PM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By rfb45colt:

This is a "water is wet" type of situation. They're Democrats... of course they'll try to ban anything and everything they think they can get away with. No big shocker here.
View Quote

Isnt this the truth...  
Link Posted: 2/29/2024 11:18:06 PM EDT
[#15]

Considering their fraud in the park during the summer leading up for the 2022 election I’m not surprised. Lie, steal, cheat, and win by any means.

What ever happened to the Kenosha Sheriff that found verified proof of fraud?  The people that committed the fraud didn’t face any consequences, elections weren’t redone, etc.

You want to see who votes democrat?  Look around because you won’t find them.  They will be dead or mentally deficient.
View Quote

Mom & dad are in memory care. Their unit shows a s voting the morning early voting starts.
Link Posted: 3/18/2024 4:31:46 PM EDT
[#16]
If Biden and the dems get four more years...pretty much guaranteed we are getting sold out.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top