Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/7/2017 8:49:44 PM EDT

Got word of this through local relatives. This was posted on Facebook by Jim McCollum, apparently his kid brought home this quiz. Teacher apparently thought it was cute to have one of the multiple choice answers on a quiz involve shooting at Trump.
This is already getting plenty of attention state wide. I'd like to see this teacher get fired.
Before the insults start: Teton County is about 40% solid conservative. We are outvoted by liberal transients. My in-laws, who sent me this, are fourth generation rancher/outfitters. Spread the word on this and let's see if we can make this teacher unemployed.
Link Posted: 10/9/2017 3:07:14 PM EDT
[#1]
I posted it on my FB feed I'll bring it up to my county GOP chair to pass it around.

Have you seen this yet?

Former Navy SEAL and ex-Blackwater CEO Erik Prince discussed his potential primary challenge to Republican Senator John Barrasso of Wyoming on Monday’s Breitbart News Daily with SiriusXM host Alex Marlow.

http://www.breitbart.com/radio/2017/10/09/erik-prince-possible-senate-run-republican-establishment-needs-challenge/
Link Posted: 10/11/2017 10:08:53 AM EDT
[#2]
This made national news.
Apparently McCollum was interviewed by Todd Starnes.
Apparently McCollum's son is being threatened by students at JHHS.

Any guesses about who is making the threats? FYI, Jackson prides itself in being a "Sanctuary City".
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/13/2017 1:27:23 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 6/1/2018 4:01:50 PM EDT
[#4]
He's no better than the nazis.

Didn't German math have problems like, "If a Stuka can carry ten 100 kilogram bombs, how many 250 kilogram bombs can it carry?"
Link Posted: 6/3/2018 7:48:30 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I posted it on my FB feed I'll bring it up to my county GOP chair to pass it around.

Have you seen this yet?

Former Navy SEAL and ex-Blackwater CEO Erik Prince discussed his potential primary challenge to Republican Senator John Barrasso of Wyoming on Monday's Breitbart News Daily with SiriusXM host Alex Marlow.

http://www.breitbart.com/radio/2017/10/09/erik-prince-possible-senate-run-republican-establishment-needs-challenge/
View Quote
I'll guarantee he doesn't run.
Link Posted: 6/4/2018 1:43:50 AM EDT
[#6]
There is no place for this in a school, I have been going round for round with the administration in my area because of this crap!

The teachers in this country, need to understand, you have a curriculum to teach my child, you have no option or obligation to teach them your belief, teach them to spell, teach them about history, but you don't fucking teach them to hate, and you don't teach them to love, that is their choice when they leave school, you give them the basics to give them a firm foundation in their future life that is not tainted by what you believe.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top