Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/30/2019 8:15:12 AM EDT
Looking to see if someone is on the up and up and maybe act as an escrow to buy a Nissan xterra.

Could pay a fee for you to do this.

Either check out the truck, make sure it is nice and say the guy is real and says who he says he is or help handle the transaction.

If you can I can give you my contact information
Link Posted: 5/3/2019 1:00:21 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 5/12/2019 8:25:13 PM EDT
[#2]
Just an FYI - My lawyer told me that I cannot charge a customer any interest if they do not pay a bill on time because I do not hold a finance/banker/broker ( I honestly forget which one) license. BUT, I can charge a late fee because that requires no professional license.  It's all in the wording.  Moral of the story is to find a guy that has the correct credentials for the job.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top