Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/5/2021 1:25:25 PM EDT
An uncle of mine calls last night to chat & he asks how things are up here in the north woods, “Hot!”. He laughed a “yeah right”.”Seriously, it was 98 today & it’s still 92.” “Oh shit, that’s crazy!”

Friend of mine down in Lauderdale hanging out at the beach & it’s only 84 there for the next week.

Spring lasted all of what, 3 maybe 4 days?

Link Posted: 6/6/2021 1:01:03 AM EDT
[#1]
I can deal with hot if I'm on a beach with a breeze, otherwise...ugh.
Link Posted: 6/6/2021 9:32:40 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
An uncle of mine calls last night to chat & he asks how things are up here in the north woods, “Hot!”. He laughed a “yeah right”.”Seriously, it was 98 today & it’s still 92.” “Oh shit, that’s crazy!”

Friend of mine down in Lauderdale hanging out at the beach & it’s only 84 there for the next week.

Spring lasted all of what, 3 maybe 4 days?

View Quote

Don't know what the high was in Minneapolis area yesterday, as I was up at 5:30am to load moving trailers, we were on the road by 10:00am (amazing, considering I was dealing with 3 women)... at which time the thermometer of our Jeep read 84 degrees already. It was 94 when we got back to Eagle River in the late afternoon. Fuck that... we left our window a/c off while we were gone, windows closed. It wasn't as hot in the house as I thought it might be, thanks to all the big red oak trees shading the house.
Link Posted: 6/12/2021 11:22:48 PM EDT
[#3]
Hotter here in Wyoming than it is back home in WI.  I’m also not used to dealing with a temp spread of 47 to 94 in the same day.

At least it isn’t humid though.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top