Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/21/2023 3:32:38 PM EDT
[Last Edit: urbankaos04]
CALIFORNIA WILL CLOSE GUN STORES!!! - 3 Reasons

TLDW: Gun stores will need to comply with new store surveillance requirements costing up to $30,000 to implement. It’s all so tiresome.
Link Posted: 10/21/2023 9:36:19 PM EDT
[#1]
How do you spell infringement?
Link Posted: 10/31/2023 3:22:28 AM EDT
[#2]
Fucking Newscum… I miss California, but I don’t miss THIS shit!

Link Posted: 10/31/2023 3:25:28 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By dogfacepappy:
Fucking Newscum… I miss California, but I don’t miss THIS shit!

View Quote

He really is a greasy piece of shit.
Link Posted: 11/5/2023 7:01:57 AM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By -Blue-:

He really is a greasy piece of shit.
View Quote

Oh, without a doubt, brother, without a doubt!

I strongly suspect that he is jockeying for a POTUS run.

I keep telling people here in Arizona not to relax, what he is doing in California pales in comparison to what he has planned for the whole country. California is “the proving ground”,  it’s tried in California, and if successful, it’s then tried in other states. The Governor in AZ might as well be fuck boy’s twin sister.
Link Posted: 11/5/2023 10:15:33 PM EDT
[#5]
Seriously, did Newsom understand his oath of office.

"I (Governor) do solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States and the Constitution of the State of California against all enemies foreign and domestic, that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the Constitution of the United States and the Constitution of the State of California, that I take this obligation freely without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties upon which I am about to enter."

So far he's failed to support and defend the US Constitution, the California Constitution, Certainly showed purpose of evasion and has failed to discharge his duties.  In other words he is a defacto dictator, doing things his way regardless of the law.

I'd like to see him deny that he hasn't failed as mentioned above or placed his own desires above those of the electorate.
Link Posted: 11/6/2023 4:12:53 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By dogfacepappy:

I strongly suspect that he is jockeying for a POTUS run.

View Quote

Without a doubt he is. And we're fucked when he's planted there.
Top Top