Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/2/2018 4:29:14 AM EDT
I just learned it was this weekend, I have to work but is anyone here going?

I was at the first one 2 years ago, wondering how its improved (or not) since then.

https://www.facebook.com/events/1502591276527079/

Shooter's Gauntlet
Millstone Rd, Monroeton, Pennsylvania 18832

for ticket info:
https://www.shootersgauntlet.com/
Link Posted: 6/2/2018 10:50:07 PM EDT
[#1]
nobody?
Link Posted: 6/2/2018 11:31:25 PM EDT
[#2]
Got better things to do on 90 + high humidity days.............like be at the river cooling off
Besides 80 yards shooting rifle calibers is not much fun for me.
Link Posted: 6/4/2018 12:37:02 AM EDT
[#3]
I was there both days. Had a great time and will definitely be back next year, if not sooner.

I've seen good improvement since last year; namely providing several cars and upright logs as targets (cutting the logs in half was great), expanding the firing line, and moving the vendors closer to the firing line.  They seem to be learning from their mistakes, and trying to find ways to grow and improve the shoot.
Link Posted: 8/21/2018 11:55:18 AM EDT
[#4]
Thinking of going to the Labor Day Machine Gun Shoot.
I like that they are having a 2 gun Jungle run & gun.
How is the vendor area?
Link Posted: 8/21/2018 12:46:03 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Thinking of going to the Labor Day Machine Gun Shoot.
I like that they are having a 2 gun Jungle run & gun.
How is the vendor area?
View Quote
Small, but growing.

The June shoot is shaping up to be the big one each year.  I went to the last June shoot, but can't make the Labor Day shoot, and I know a few others that were there in June but can't make this one also.  Either way, its still a good shoot, and they seem to be trying to make more improvements each year and dedicated to growing the event.  I'm definitely looking forward to next June.
Link Posted: 11/21/2018 1:52:06 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Small, but growing.

The June shoot is shaping up to be the big one each year.  I went to the last June shoot, but can't make the Labor Day shoot, and I know a few others that were there in June but can't make this one also.  Either way, its still a good shoot, and they seem to be trying to make more improvements each year and dedicated to growing the event.  I'm definitely looking forward to next June.
View Quote
I went to the first one a couple years ago. It was a great time despite the rain and mud.
We did get to experience a 550lb tannerite-type explosion. That was easily worth the price of admission.
Rained wood pulp for half an hour after.
Will be going back this spring. And I am super excited.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top