Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/19/2021 3:55:09 PM EDT
When a proven life saving medication is suppressed because it does not fit the forced narrative provided by the now proven morally corrupt CDC, NIH and Herr Fauci, are they not criminally liable?

If you are up on the prevailing news, then you know the drug I speak of is ivermectin 3 mg/pill, dose determined by weight (not the paste).  The federal agencies mentioned above along with the MSM have gone out of their way to impart negative falsehoods regarding the use of this drug for the treatment of Covid-19. I have no doubt "big Pharma" is complicit as well, too many billions of dollars to be lost if a cheap alternative substitute which is found and used worldwide replaces "the jab" produced by them.  

Just close your eyes and thought process to the fact that this  experimental vaccine  is being used under the  "Emergency Use Authorization"  label. Don't bother looking into how many people have died or been   injured  for  life  as  a consequence  of taking  this  "jab",
VAERS https://www.cdc.gov/vaccinesafety/ensuringsafety/monitoring/vaers/index.html but if you do, expand your research outside this fiefdom, after all it is under the auspices of the CDC.  

You do know that the CDC recently changed the definition of "vaccine". Well, how convenient is that?
https://www.cdc.gov/vaccinesafety/ensuringsafety/monitoring/vaers/index.html

Reminds me of "Move on, nothing to see here".

At times a plain graph suffices to explain how things work.  I hate graphs, some require too much effort but this one should be simple.

Ivermectin obliterates 97 percent of Delhi cases
By Justus R. Hope, MD Jun 1, 2021 Updated Jun 7, 2021   25

https://www.thedesertreview.com/news/national/ivermectin-obliterates-97-percent-of-delhi-cases/article_6a3be6b2-c31f-11eb-836d-2722d2325a08.html

I personally have two co-morbidities as well as being up there in years. I tested C-19+ on 7-1, on 7-2, I had the Regeneron infusion and on 7-3, I began the ivermectin protocol.  This treatment works to cure Covid-19 and yet our government with their palms out are preventing the resolution of this pandemic.

Yes, it is criminal behavior!

Link Posted: 9/20/2021 10:09:02 PM EDT
[#1]
Phase III Clinical Trials For “the jab” Is Us

PART 1: Federal Govt HHS Whistleblower Goes Public With Secret Recordings "Vaccine is Full of Sh*t"
Link Posted: 9/22/2021 3:57:33 PM EDT
[#2]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top