Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/3/2020 12:14:35 AM EDT
As a guy living in NY who has a “Don’t mess with Texas” plaque on my man cave wall I’m really worried Texas will fall and the Democrats will take over control there...This Beta guy who almost won who is super anti gun, then I watch news and it seems like way too many congress members being interviewed are Democrats...what is going on down there? Maybe I should move out of NY and help you out with a new voter for gun rights? If Texas ever fell to libtards that’s game over for the country and gun rights.
Link Posted: 5/3/2020 1:13:29 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 5/3/2020 9:33:14 AM EDT
[#2]
No.
Link Posted: 5/3/2020 10:17:02 AM EDT
[#3]
Not this year but who knows in 5 years.
Link Posted: 5/3/2020 2:27:03 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
As a guy living in NY who has a “Don’t mess with Texas” plaque on my man cave wall I’m really worried Texas will fall and the Democrats will take over control there...This Beta guy who almost won who is super anti gun, then I watch news and it seems like way too many congress members being interviewed are Democrats...what is going on down there? Maybe I should move out of NY and help you out with a new voter for gun rights? If Texas ever fell to libtards that’s game over for the country and gun rights.
View Quote

Bob the Fake Mexican came close mostly because of New York and California money giving him over $90 million, compared to Cruz’s $30 million. Cruz also had real shitty consultants that did not believe in grassroots.

Now on Bob the Fake Mexican he did not come out a crazy libTARD till after. He was one of those candidates that people could make into what they wanted to kind of like NObama in ‘08. After the El Paso shooting was when Bob the Fake Mexican ripped off his mask of insanity. Problem is quite a few DUMBocrats got elected to other seats causing damage.
Link Posted: 5/3/2020 5:31:44 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
View Quote

Depends.

As long as we keep running good candidates, we are fine. We must continually get out the vote, but we have done that. On the other hand, folks like Patrick are hard to vote for. I could see his slot going D, but not likely.

Beto as an anomoly. Funded almost entirely with out of state money, Cruz has high negatives within Republicans (Mostly Rinos). so that created a perfect storm and it was close.
Link Posted: 5/4/2020 2:11:32 AM EDT
[#6]
As the I.R.A. used to say...

Terrorist only have to be Lucky... Once...

We have to be Lucky... Everyday...

We need to be hyper vigilant about making sure Texas does NOT go the way of Oregon, Washington, Virginia and other states that fell to the Red Menace. by voting "Blue"...

Once they get to power, the will Rig the system so they can't lose power ever again.
Link Posted: 5/4/2020 11:52:16 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Bigger_Hammer:
As the I.R.A. used to say...

Terrorist only have to be Lucky... Once...

We have to be Lucky... Everyday...

We need to be hyper vigilant about making sure Texas does NOT go the way of Oregon, Washington, Virginia and other states that fell to the Red Menace. by voting "Blue"...

Once they get to power, the will Rig the system so they can't lose power ever again.
View Quote

this. everyone who says it can't happen is an idiot.  A generation ago we had a dem governor. TX isnt as solid red as we'd like, with the big cities making it worse daily.
Link Posted: 5/5/2020 3:20:39 AM EDT
[#8]
One big problem is the Republican Party itself. Until President Trump you never had a Republican say what great things they have done for the country or state.

The Republican Party of Texas needs to put up bill boards around the state with “Keep Texas great, support Republicans” . Those that moved from California, New York, New Jersey, and Illinois should understand that those states were fucked up by DUMBocrats not Republicans.
Link Posted: 5/5/2020 2:36:00 PM EDT
[#9]
If the republicans don't fuck it they could really dominate as the left wing local leaders are pissing folks off more than the republican local leaders
Link Posted: 5/5/2020 4:53:15 PM EDT
[#10]
Growing up in Texas in a Republican household we were the minority for many, many years.    I vividly remember the "blue dog" Democrat majority.

Thankfully that changed due to may factors not the least of which was the shift in Democrat policies.  But it is good to not take things for granite.

My concerns are the growth of big cities that are all Blue, we rely on the suburbs and rural counties for votes.   If the Dems. figure out a way to give illegals the vote or just make voter fraud easier (mail in voting) I think we could be in very real trouble.
Link Posted: 5/6/2020 1:57:15 AM EDT
[#11]
It will eventually and all the ten gallon hat wearing caricatures will be standing around flummoxed that it happened on their watch. Dems have their shit together. We flip to a Dem majority by 2028, I reckon, if they’re successful at installing a Dem president in 2024.
Link Posted: 5/12/2020 8:06:18 PM EDT
[#12]
In 5 yrs yes.
Link Posted: 5/12/2020 8:33:59 PM EDT
[#13]
I'm curious how the next Austin mayoral race will shake out. It seems like Adler has pissed off a lot of people with his decrees.
Link Posted: 5/13/2020 1:09:37 PM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By Manduck:
Growing up in Texas in a Republican household we were the minority for many, many years.    I vividly remember the "blue dog" Democrat majority.
View Quote

And eliminating the blue dogs gave rise to the extreme Democrats (and the Tea Party movement to combat their rise).  Partisanship made things worse.

I had a Democrat Congressman that was rated A+ by the NRA that got unseated by a moderate Republican after redistricting.  From my perspective, it was horrible.  Now when a Democrat wins, it's not going to be a Democrat that is rated anything higher than a D by any RKBA organization, I'm sure.

We need to get back to voting on issues and not on political parties.  Make both (all?) parties work for the people again.
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 1:25:35 AM EDT
[#15]
If we don't close off the western border and keep the west coast from moving here, we will eventually.  More and more from Cali, Portland, WA, are moving here everyday.
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 9:32:47 AM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By toby1:
I'm curious how the next Austin mayoral race will shake out. It seems like Adler has pissed off a lot of people with his decrees.
View Quote

Adler had a lot of people pissed off before this Wu Ping Cough mess even started.

Link Posted: 5/15/2020 10:36:37 AM EDT
[#17]
Austin is & remains a very "lost cause"...

They "Fent / Fo'ed" a long time ago and they ain't coming back from Crazy Town...

The worst thing about Austin is the Spread of the Blue-Crazy from Travis County out to poison the surrounding areas.

Hayes, Williamson, ect...
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 10:45:31 AM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By DaTrueDave:

And eliminating the blue dogs gave rise to the extreme Democrats (and the Tea Party movement to combat their rise).  Partisanship made things worse.

I had a Democrat Congressman that was rated A+ by the NRA that got unseated by a moderate Republican after redistricting.  From my perspective, it was horrible.  Now when a Democrat wins, it's not going to be a Democrat that is rated anything higher than a D by any RKBA organization, I'm sure.

We need to get back to voting on issues and not on political parties.  Make both (all?) parties work for the people again.
View Quote

I assume you know what the Democratic party position plank on their platform is on guns & gun control?

A candidate couldn't get on the ballot as a Democrat unless they sold their soul (& their childrens' souls) to the DNC and that means they are not going to be strong R.T.K.B.A. for us...

Years ago, the Texas Democrats were "Dixie Crats" who were supportive of the Democratic party, but were extremely conservative.

60's & 70's killed the white southern conservative Democrat and not matter how much you wish for it, they are dead as the dinosaur & NOT coming "back". Dreaming of voting for a "Democrat who strongly supports R.T.K.B.A." is as much a pipe dream as 'voting' for some Republican who supports giving free abortions without parental notification to any 13 year old girl who wants one...  Party politics & platforms makes THAT kind of "candidate" an impossibility of either party.

Link Posted: 5/15/2020 12:32:08 PM EDT
[#19]

And eliminating the blue dogs gave rise to the extreme Democrats (and the Tea Party movement to combat their rise).  Partisanship made things worse.

I had a Democrat Congressman that was rated A+ by the NRA that got unseated by a moderate Republican after redistricting.  From my perspective, it was horrible.  Now when a Democrat wins, it's not going to be a Democrat that is rated anything higher than a D by any RKBA organization, I'm sure.

We need to get back to voting on issues and not on political parties.  Make both (all?) parties work for the people again.
View Quote

The Democrats are the ones that removed the blue dogs.  The only democrats that remain today are the racist power hungry  crazy bunch you see now that force all their elected members to vote together.  But hey the Democrats come from a racist over controlling past so what do you really expect from them. There is not going to be any type of voting along issues in our lifetime again.

Saying that there is a moderate or conservative Democrat is like a women saying she is only a little pregnant.  It’s all or nothing for them.
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 4:01:27 PM EDT
[#20]
We are importing too many people from commie states for it not to turn blue. It is inevitable.
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 7:36:14 PM EDT
[#21]
I'm definitely concerned, Beto almost unseated Cruz... geez, all the large Texas cities are close to turning blue, if not.  A lot of fleeing CA and NY for tax reasons, relocate to TX, unfortunately "some/most" (?) bring along their failed Dem policies, including gun control...
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 8:24:30 PM EDT
[#22]
the recent Texas ruling allowing Mail In Ballots certainly opens more "opportunities" for the Democrats...  
Link Posted: 5/16/2020 1:38:38 PM EDT
[#23]
The 2018 elections were and will be tough on Texas, anomaly or not. All those judges that were replaced in the urban and suburban counties create all kinds of opportunities for voting shenanigans even before you add mail-in ballots, etc. That’s the biggest damage from 2018 and why you see the Dems pouring resources into the breach.

On the plus side, the Clinton Dems have been working for almost two decades now to make Julian Castro president and he pretty well killed his political career this cycle.  So, we’ve got that at least.  Although, considering it was Joe Biden/Bernie Sanders who killed it (talk about ironic), I guess we can’t write him off completely yet.

Those local elections are important.  Don’t let them slide.  That’s where the big leagues get their new players.
Link Posted: 5/16/2020 2:18:43 PM EDT
[#24]
I am afraid of the large urban areas flipping TX similar to Kali.
Link Posted: 5/18/2020 4:30:42 PM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By toby1:
I'm curious how the next Austin mayoral race will shake out. It seems like Adler has pissed off a lot of people with his decrees.
View Quote

I really doubt it.

Reddit's r/austin is gladly eating every turd Adler squeezes out, and are begging for more. He's going to get re-elected, along with the current city council.
Link Posted: 5/18/2020 4:35:55 PM EDT
[#26]
I expect the state overall to be red in November, but 2024 is going to be very red.

The state flipped to be more urban than rural two years ago, and city folk tend to vote blue.

I grew up in a blue state loosing every office in every election...I'm too tired to do that again. I figure I'll probably end up in either TN or AZ in another decade or so.
Link Posted: 5/18/2020 7:02:30 PM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By Iram:
I expect the state overall to be red in November, but 2024 is going to be very red.

The state flipped to be more urban than rural two years ago, and city folk tend to vote blue.

I grew up in a blue state loosing every office in every election...I'm too tired to do that again. I figure I'll probably end up in either TN or AZ in another decade or so.
View Quote

Arizona already has one DUMBocrat and with McSally it might be two DUMBocrat Senators. Kelly is playing the same game as Sienna except Kelly is a big gun grabber and Sienna was not a hard push to gun grab. Arizona voted for two huge shit stains on the Republican Party between McStain and the Flake.
Link Posted: 5/19/2020 12:54:46 AM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By SnakeBitten:
I'm definitely concerned, Beto almost unseated Cruz... geez, all the large Texas cities are close to turning blue, if not.  A lot of fleeing CA and NY for tax reasons, relocate to TX, unfortunately "some/most" (?) bring along their failed Dem policies, including gun control...
View Quote

Exit polls from 2018 showed non-native Texas residents voting for Cruz at a considerably higher rate than native Texans. I'm not going to stop cussing the California transplants, but there may be some truth to only the productive and reasonable ones moving here, either way, fuck California
Link Posted: 5/20/2020 11:31:05 AM EDT
[#30]
As I have said before, Trump's position/policies on a couple issues undermine his support in Texas, and thus, he has rather short coattails.  Those issues are primarily immigration and trade.  Trump's comments about Cruz (and his wife) certainly did not help either.  

Texas is an import/export state that tends to use a ton of illegal labor.  And, we have a bunch of folks that are 1st and 2nd generation immigrants.    

Trump pulled 52.2% with 4.68 million votes, while Hillary received 3.87 million.  
Mittens pulled 57.12% on 4.5 million votes to Obama's 3.3 million.  
McLame got 55.45% and 4.4 million votes to Obama's 3.5 million.  

That said, Trump should win Texas easily in 2020, but I would expect the D's pick up some seats in the Texas House and Congress.

Link Posted: 5/20/2020 12:44:59 PM EDT
[#31]
The biggest risk to Texas right now is mail-in voting.

This is basically how the Dems are going to neutralize ID requirements.
Link Posted: 5/20/2020 8:26:58 PM EDT
[#32]
If they do it, then I will just laugh and laugh at the judgement and devastation they will have wrought on themselves, and all those willing to let it happen.
Link Posted: 5/20/2020 8:48:19 PM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By RenegadeX:
The biggest risk to Texas right now is mail-in voting.

This is basically how the Dems are going to neutralize ID requirements.
View Quote

I've been thinking about this more and more, and I wonder just how much of a negative impact this will actually have.  

The early voting has helped me a LOT, but in years past, I had a hard time escaping work to go vote.  I think right leaning people have this problem a LOT more than left leaning people.  I think the simple demographic of employment is skewed heavily in one direction.  So, mail in voting would make it even easier for those folks with jobs to submit their ballot.  It certainly would be easier for me, personally.

Other than outright fraud, how will mail in voting make it easier for the Dems?
Link Posted: 5/20/2020 11:33:58 PM EDT
[#34]

I've been thinking about this more and more, and I wonder just how much of a negative impact this will actually have.  

The early voting has helped me a LOT, but in years past, I had a hard time escaping work to go vote.  I think right leaning people have this problem a LOT more than left leaning people.  I think the simple demographic of employment is skewed heavily in one direction.  So, mail in voting would make it even easier for those folks with jobs to submit their ballot.  It certainly would be easier for me, personally.

Other than outright fraud, how will mail in voting make it easier for the Dems?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By RenegadeX:
The biggest risk to Texas right now is mail-in voting.

This is basically how the Dems are going to neutralize ID requirements.

I've been thinking about this more and more, and I wonder just how much of a negative impact this will actually have.  

The early voting has helped me a LOT, but in years past, I had a hard time escaping work to go vote.  I think right leaning people have this problem a LOT more than left leaning people.  I think the simple demographic of employment is skewed heavily in one direction.  So, mail in voting would make it even easier for those folks with jobs to submit their ballot.  It certainly would be easier for me, personally.

Other than outright fraud, how will mail in voting make it easier for the Dems?

With mail in ballots you are not checking I.D.’s. You also have no idea who filled out the ballot. In my nursing homes the DUMBocrat activists order ballots for everyone there. The the activists ‘help’ many of the seniors vote. Ballot harvesting is a big thing for DUMBocrats.

Also boxes of ballots just appear when a election is in a recount, couple boxes in a warehouse corner, car trunk can change an election. Look at Stewart Smalley in Minnesota.
Link Posted: 5/21/2020 2:07:46 AM EDT
[#35]
Well, Judge has re-reversed and Democrats ARE getting Mail in Ballots for this election (as it currently stands)...

BIGGER_HAMMER
Link Posted: 5/21/2020 11:31:09 AM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By Bigger_Hammer:
Well, Judge has re-reversed and Democrats ARE getting Mail in Ballots for this election (as it currently stands)...

BIGGER_HAMMER 
View Quote

Different judges, different courts.

State judge said yes, Texas Appeals said no.

Then they went to Fed Court he said yes, then Appeals said no yesterday.
Link Posted: 5/21/2020 11:53:17 AM EDT
[#37]
The 5th circuit merely reversed a temp injunction issued by a US district court.

Meanwhile, the issue is also before the Texas Supreme Court.  

State Law issue -  Tex. Supreme Court controls.  

Fed. Constitutional issue or Voting Rights Act issue - 5th Circuit/US Supreme Court controls.  

R's need to win both.  D's need only win one.
Link Posted: 5/21/2020 5:24:25 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
The 5th circuit merely reversed a temp injunction issued by a US district court.

Meanwhile, the issue is also before the Texas Supreme Court.  

State Law issue -  Tex. Supreme Court controls.  

Fed. Constitutional issue or Voting Rights Act issue - 5th Circuit/US Supreme Court controls.  

R's need to win both.  D's need only win one.
View Quote

5th circuit judge, not a panel

Voter Rights act has become such garbage; never should have opened that door in the first place
Link Posted: 5/22/2020 12:59:27 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Bob the Fake Mexican came close mostly because of New York and California money giving him over $90 million, compared to Cruz’s $30 million. Cruz also had real shitty consultants that did not believe in grassroots.

Now on Bob the Fake Mexican he did not come out a crazy libTARD till after. He was one of those candidates that people could make into what they wanted to kind of like NObama in ‘08. After the El Paso shooting was when Bob the Fake Mexican ripped off his mask of insanity. Problem is quite a few DUMBocrats got elected to other seats causing damage.
View Quote

Yup. You nailed it. Cruz is generally a better class of politician than most, but he is very hard to like as a human being. He’s abrasive to most people (not me, but then again, I’m abrasive to most people). He really may be the smartest guy in the room in most rooms he may find himself in, but it’s clear he never misses a chance to tell everyone that. And, yes, he ran an abysmal campaign.

I think the real takeaway from the Beto / Cruz race is that the most popular Texas Democrat in my lifetime couldn’t beat an unlikeable Republican. Not to say we should rest on our laurels, but I don’t think Beto’s near victory is an omen.
Link Posted: 5/22/2020 5:33:16 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Yup. You nailed it. Cruz is generally a better class of politician than most, but he is very hard to like as a human being. He’s abrasive to most people (not me, but then again, I’m abrasive to most people). He really may be the smartest guy in the room in most rooms he may find himself in, but it’s clear he never misses a chance to tell everyone that. And, yes, he ran an abysmal campaign.

I think the real takeaway from the Beto / Cruz race is that the most popular Texas Democrat in my lifetime couldn’t beat an unlikeable Republican. Not to say we should rest on our laurels, but I don’t think Beto’s near victory is an omen.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Bob the Fake Mexican did a lot of damage down ballot. Here in Williamson county we lost two good Republican assembly people, one of the DUMBocrats elected is very anti-gun, pushing nearly even anti-gun Bill this last session. If you look at Harris county they lost a very good Republican county judge that really knew how to keep the county running. He had been there for years. Instead we got the retarded Dora the Explorer who totally fucked up the entire Covid-19 shut down. Including threading to arrest businesses that opened.
Link Posted: 5/23/2020 1:12:34 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
View Quote
That’s a good part of the reason he lost.

He mostly kept that anti-gun shit in his pants up until the last minute, but eventually he just couldn’t help it.

Democrats haven’t won a state-wide elective office in 26+ years, but what a lot of folks don’t realize is that Texas still had a lot of pro-gun Dems (State Reps and State Senators who were A-rated by TSRA) until the 2010 midterms.
Link Posted: 5/25/2020 4:28:33 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
That’s a good part of the reason he lost.

He mostly kept that anti-gun shit in his pants up until the last minute, but eventually he just couldn’t help it.

Democrats haven’t won a state-wide elective office in 26+ years, but what a lot of folks don’t realize is that Texas still had a lot of pro-gun Dems (State Reps and State Senators who were A-rated by TSRA) until the 2010 midterms.
View Quote

Texas still has pro-gun Dems politicians.  Like many politicians in either party, they’ve learned to say what they need to say to get re-elected while quietly working to undermine that platform.

The big difference is Dems are no longer allowed to be openly pro-2A at any level of state government unless they are about to flip some key Republican seat, and then MAYBE.  That right there tells you where the Dem party is headed.
Link Posted: 5/26/2020 6:02:19 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Depends.

As long as we keep running good candidates, we are fine. We must continually get out the vote, but we have done that. On the other hand, folks like Patrick are hard to vote for. I could see his slot going D, but not likely.

Beto as an anomoly. Funded almost entirely with out of state money, Cruz has high negatives within Republicans (Mostly Rinos). so that created a perfect storm and it was close.
View Quote

It was odd to see the Beto/Cruz race so close within 200k or so... then see Greg Abbot sweep it by nearly a million votes on the same Ballot... Just makes no sense, goes to show how easily some oddity like Beto coming out of no where/out of state massive fundraising and the media lining up right behind him hard core can do. It was a perfect storm, I think Cruz learned a lesson and it woke the Red vote more heavily in the state than before.
Link Posted: 5/26/2020 11:28:33 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

It was odd to see the Beto/Cruz race so close within 200k or so... then see Greg Abbot sweep it by nearly a million votes on the same Ballot... Just makes no sense, goes to show how easily some oddity like Beto coming out of no where/out of state massive fundraising and the media lining up right behind him hard core can do. It was a perfect storm, I think Cruz learned a lesson and it woke the Red vote more heavily in the state than before.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Depends.

Cruz had some real shitty CONsultants. They did not believe in grass roots and told Cruz he could pretty much ‘phone it in’. Admittedly Cruz still had his job as senator and Bob the Fake Mexican was no longer a do nothing congressman. Cruz had a decent amount of money for a normal run for senate, but Bob the Fake Mexican had over 3 times the amount. You wanted Beta yard signs, call or go to the website you got a couple free signs a few days later. This gave the illusion of a huge ground swell for Beta. You couldn’t get Cruz signs if you asked, finally the Cruz campaign started SELLING the signs to the local Republican parties. If you went to the Cruz website they charged you $10 for each sign. Was a major turn off of many grass roots voters.

Beta had enough money he ran 5-6 ads per hour on TV while Cruz ran 1 ad every hour, some times every 2 hours. Now the Cruz ads were a lot better, many Beta ads had him babbling and jumping around like he was on meth. If you notice this election Cornyn is already running ads saying what he has done for the people of Texas, while the DUMBocrats are still fighting for who their nominee is.
Link Posted: 5/26/2020 11:45:33 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Cruz had some real shitty CONsultants. They did not believe in grass roots and told Cruz he could pretty much ‘phone it in’. Admittedly Cruz still had his job as senator and Bob the Fake Mexican was no longer a do nothing congressman. Cruz had a decent amount of money for a normal run for senate, but Bob the Fake Mexican had over 3 times the amount. You wanted Beta yard signs, call or go to the website you got a couple free signs a few days later. This gave the illusion of a huge ground swell for Beta. You couldn’t get Cruz signs if you asked, finally the Cruz campaign started SELLING the signs to the local Republican parties. If you went to the Cruz website they charged you $10 for each sign. Was a major turn off of many grass roots voters.

Beta had enough money he ran 5-6 ads per hour on TV while Cruz ran 1 ad every hour, some times every 2 hours. Now the Cruz ads were a lot better, many Beta ads had him babbling and jumping around like he was on meth. If you notice this election Cornyn is already running ads saying what he has done for the people of Texas, while the DUMBocrats are still fighting for who their nominee is.
View Quote

VERY Well Summed.   Cruz tried to phone it in via one of the WORST run campaigns I've seen in DECADES...

It was Bob Dole - John McCain level lame...   Just glad he didn't lose!
Link Posted: 5/27/2020 8:30:25 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

VERY Well Summed.   Cruz tried to phone it in via one of the WORST run campaigns I've seen in DECADES...

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

At the end Cruz got on the stick and started running a real campaign. Cruz started to do quite few events and had real good turn out of supporters. Cruz did have Swamp/RINO’s in the senate and the party that did not like him. Remember Cruz beat the snot out of the RINO/establishment’s boy Dewhurst, when Dewhurst was a ‘shoe in’ for the senate seat.
Link Posted: 5/27/2020 8:34:23 PM EDT
[#47]
Ironically, Dewhurst recently made the news for getting the snot beat out of him literally by his 40 year old girlfriend.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top