Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/8/2020 6:11:57 PM EDT
Tried jumping on floridaguntrader.com today, and it doesn’t appear to be working. Is anybody else having problems?
Link Posted: 1/8/2020 6:28:45 PM EDT
[#1]
Same for me, just tried and was no joy.
Link Posted: 1/8/2020 8:58:42 PM EDT
[#2]
Same. I get a message saying the server IP has moved.
Link Posted: 1/8/2020 10:10:11 PM EDT
[#3]
Same here.
Link Posted: 1/9/2020 11:08:55 AM EDT
[#4]
Yea, says the IP address has changed or something.  I guess I'll miss the same 40 guns listed for more than retail until they get it back up and running.
Link Posted: 1/9/2020 11:48:43 AM EDT
[#5]
Truth!
Link Posted: 1/9/2020 2:29:44 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Yea, says the IP address has changed or something.  I guess I'll miss the same 40 guns listed for more than retail until they get it back up and running.
View Quote
Very true. I was able to land a like new Romeo 1 that was missing the battery cap for $60. I replace the $10 part and it runs like a champ on my P320 xcarry. You just have to wade through all the bull crap to find the deals.
Link Posted: 1/9/2020 4:30:03 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
View Quote
Agreed.

If I was looking for a Glock or a Hunting Rifle. Florida Gun Trader was the place to look.
Link Posted: 1/9/2020 8:19:50 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View Quote
I run good deals on there all the time.  Oh Well.
Link Posted: 1/10/2020 8:14:28 AM EDT
[#9]
Any idea when this will be back up? Talk about high prices, go to Armslist.  Any other Florida gun sale groups besides those two?
Link Posted: 1/10/2020 9:27:04 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Any idea when this will be back up? Talk about high prices, go to Armslist.  Any other Florida gun sale groups besides those two?
View Quote
its online now.
Link Posted: 1/10/2020 10:13:31 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 1/11/2020 1:42:16 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
I've snagged some good deals of FL Gun Trader. Mostly folks wanting to sell Grandpa's revolvers.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I've snagged some good deals of FL Gun Trader. Mostly folks wanting to sell Grandpa's revolvers.
Me too.
Glad I'm in north Fl so I don't have to compete with you on FGT
Although I have seen tons of great deals in central and south Fl listed over the years.
Link Posted: 1/12/2020 7:12:14 AM EDT
[#13]
I've sold a couple things and found some nice things there. It does seem though as always, some folks are selling things high, almost or over new prices. When I was in Va, same thing I guess folks shop at we won't be oversold.com and attempt to recoup funds.

I haven'y attempted to sign in for about a week as last time, a warning came up that the site may be compromised? I noticed m4carbine is suffering from a similar fate.
Link Posted: 1/12/2020 9:36:03 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 1/12/2020 10:19:41 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
People might post higher prices, but they'll settle for less. You lose nothing by lowballing and seeing if they accept.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I've sold a couple things and found some nice things there. It does seem though as always, some folks are selling things high, almost or over new prices. When I was in Va, same thing I guess folks shop at we won't be oversold.com and attempt to recoup funds.

I haven'y attempted to sign in for about a week as last time, a warning came up that the site may be compromised? I noticed m4carbine is suffering from a similar fate.
People might post higher prices, but they'll settle for less. You lose nothing by lowballing and seeing if they accept.
it's the only reason i still browse sites like that or the gunshows, looking for "grandpas old junk".
Link Posted: 1/12/2020 12:39:03 PM EDT
[#16]
Of course, I actually think that's why they do that, knowing you will offer less and "meet in the middle"
Link Posted: 1/12/2020 12:49:32 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 1/12/2020 9:28:33 PM EDT
[#18]
IT'S BACK UP!

Someone buy my SAR1 lol
Link Posted: 1/12/2020 9:30:34 PM EDT
[#19]
I always laugh when you see someone come in a gun shop to sell a gun. They ask how much do you have in it and what do you want out of it? Answer-Doesn't matter and 1 mil
Link Posted: 1/12/2020 9:47:53 PM EDT
[#20]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top