Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/4/2021 9:26:17 PM EDT
I wonder if AIDS/HIV is on the list?  Let's ask in the public comments at the senate.  It seems as if the left is really overstepping its bounds of freedom.  They were very pro rights when it was a different disease about HIV and AIDS however.

https://wabcradio.com/2021/01/02/new-york-state-senate-bill-proposes-to-put-disease-carriers-in-detention-center/

Link Posted: 1/5/2021 11:36:03 AM EDT
[#1]
My deceased German relatives, who were in the underground and eventually interred in a concentration camp, would be appalled to see that the people who liberated them are now looking to embrace the very things they were against.
Link Posted: 1/5/2021 1:54:13 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
My deceased German relatives, who were in the underground and eventually interred in a concentration camp, would be appalled to see that the people who liberated them are now looking to embrace the very things they were against.
View Quote

I will not get in the boxcar willingly.  
Link Posted: 1/5/2021 3:02:27 PM EDT
[#3]
Though the chances of this passing are slim, the very fact that it’s being circulated amongst the politicians is insane.

BTW, I say slim because I have learned to never speak in absolutes after the shit that has been happening in the past decade.
Link Posted: 1/5/2021 4:58:07 PM EDT
[#4]
Place every person who votes for this in the camp first.
Link Posted: 1/5/2021 10:19:29 PM EDT
[#5]
There's only one way to test the boundaries and Heir Cuomo is fond of using "Emergency" measures to get what he wants, especially since it's for slave safety, I mean public safety.
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 10:15:51 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

And the idiots have been calling someone else Hitler for the past four years!
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 12:45:37 PM EDT
[#7]
I never thought I'd get to experience WWII Redux in my lifetime.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top