Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/4/2020 11:47:25 PM EDT
Heading to Indianapolis for 5 days. Any must do's, breweries, restaurants or others.
Thursday is a free day, arriving around 2 PM. The rest of the trip will be evenings after 7 I imagine.
Will be near near the convention center.
Thanks in advance.
Link Posted: 2/5/2020 7:23:53 AM EDT
[#1]
St. Elmos steakhouse
Link Posted: 2/5/2020 10:23:48 AM EDT
[#2]
thanks, will try to make that happen
Link Posted: 2/5/2020 11:06:01 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
St. Elmos steakhouse
View Quote
Yep.
Link Posted: 2/5/2020 11:49:49 AM EDT
[#4]
Also Fogo de Chau
Link Posted: 2/6/2020 12:00:04 AM EDT
[#5]
Awesome thanks. Leaving at 0430. Please feel to add any other ideas.
Link Posted: 2/6/2020 6:19:53 PM EDT
[#6]
Depending on what you like, consider the Indiana War Memorial/Museum, NCAA museum, and Top Golf.
Link Posted: 2/6/2020 6:35:52 PM EDT
[#7]
The Indianapolis Motor Speedway has a really nice museum. If you have the time.
Link Posted: 2/6/2020 6:42:22 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
The Indianapolis Motor Speedway has a really nice museum. If you have the time.
View Quote
Dallara is worth a visit as well
Link Posted: 2/6/2020 6:46:50 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Dallara is worth a visit as well
View Quote
I haven't been to Indianapolis in years. I didn't know anything about that.

Next time I'm up that way, I would definitely check that place out.
Link Posted: 2/7/2020 3:49:24 PM EDT
[#10]
Indianapolis 500 musuem.   Eiteljorg museum.    Reuben sandwich at Shapiro's deli.
Link Posted: 2/7/2020 3:57:41 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
St. Elmos steakhouse
View Quote
$t. Elmo'$ $teakhou$e.

Don't get me wrong.    It is pretty damn good.  Wife and I went last year.   She thought the experience was worth the money.   I personally didn't.   I didn't regret going.  And the service was over the top exceptional.  But it was over $200 for the two of us.  I am not in a hurry to go back just because of that.
Link Posted: 2/7/2020 4:02:12 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

$t. Elmo'$ $teakhou$e.

Don't get me wrong.    It is pretty damn good.  Wife and I went last year.   She thought the experience was worth the money.   I personally didn't.   I didn't regret going.  And the service was over the top exceptional.  But it was over $200 for the two of us.  I am not in a hurry to go back just because of that.
View Quote
I would tend to agree.  Very good but NOT cheap.  May be just a little too pricey for how good it is.

I've had better steak that was in the same price range and I've also had steak not nearly as good that was more than St Elmos.  Definitely worth going to once.
Link Posted: 2/7/2020 8:05:41 PM EDT
[#13]
Thanks,
We have enjoyed our stay so far. The rest of the group didn’t want to spend that money at St Elmo’s

We have only time in the evening and wave been been to Giordano’s and Weber grill.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top