Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/14/2024 3:48:03 PM EDT
Looking to go up to the war memorial there sometime this spring

Anyone been and can let me know what they think of it

Also can you conceal carry in the buildings?  
Link Posted: 3/15/2024 6:05:37 AM EDT
[#1]
The IWM is an amazing place to go.  I cant imagine trying to build something like it today and what it would take

It has the capitol police securing it, but you are not prohibited from carrying concealed.

The museum in the basement portion is one of a kind and very well done.   Make sure you go to the sanctuary/ reflection room in the top floor.   It is breath taking and an area to reflect/pray/meditate….worth your time

The monument circle is also part of the IWM campus and has a civil war museum portion in it also if it is open, i know the monument was getting some work done.

Go!  It is a state and national treasure

Link Posted: 3/17/2024 12:25:11 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Ironhorse6:
The IWM is an amazing place to go.  I cant imagine trying to build something like it today and what it would take

It has the capitol police securing it, but you are not prohibited from carrying concealed.

The museum in the basement portion is one of a kind and very well done.   Make sure you go to the sanctuary/ reflection room in the top floor.   It is breath taking and an area to reflect/pray/meditate….worth your time

The monument circle is also part of the IWM campus and has a civil war museum portion in it also if it is open, i know the monument was getting some work done.

Go!  It is a state and national treasure

View Quote

Thank you.  Sounds great
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 12:59:18 PM EDT
[#3]
I'm a lifelong Hoosier and have never been. Soon, soon.

AIRBORNE!!!!!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top