Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/4/2020 8:25:25 PM EDT
Hey all,
We will be hiking at SBP on Thursday 5/7 at 4:30.  We will do a 3 and possibly and additional 3 for a total of 6 for any interested.

If you want to come, but don't want to carry weight that's fine as well.  If the time is too early, pipe up and we'll see if we can accommodate.

Link Posted: 5/4/2020 10:08:29 PM EDT
[#1]
I'll be there to witness but probably won't be carrying weight. Not sure I'll have time for 6 but if we get someone who needs the miles wanting to knock it out I will try to make it work.
Link Posted: 5/5/2020 3:48:36 PM EDT
[#2]
I won't make it thursday, got to sell some ammo cans.  Enjoy without me fellas.
Link Posted: 5/5/2020 4:28:24 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By MJS219:
I won't make it thursday, got to sell some ammo cans.  Enjoy without me fellas.
View Quote

@MJS219. We will be trying to have some hikes on maybe a weekly or bi weekly basis as the summer progresses.   Where generally are you located?

We're looking at possibly setting up a hike along the I&M canal in the next week or two.   Would be great to have u out.
Link Posted: 5/6/2020 3:58:26 PM EDT
[#4]
I am located in plainfield.  I own my own business, so I'm pretty flexible.  I just underwent my 3rd knee surgery back in march.  But I have done extensive hiking on the Appalachian trail.... I'd like to slowly get my knee back into ultra marathon shape.
Link Posted: 5/6/2020 4:23:27 PM EDT
[#5]
Sweet dude.  Be great to have you along when U can make it.   We're trying to post up here regularly when we have the hikes, we'll be trying to @ people more because I know a lot of people don't frequent the hometown forum very much and might miss an invite.

I certainly know there was a long time I wasn't in the HTF very much...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top