Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/27/2018 12:46:25 PM EDT
OSC Strikes Down Misleading Language

Keep up the good work because they'll be back if the legislature doesn't try to ram this thru with an emergency action next winter.
Link Posted: 6/27/2018 3:04:52 PM EDT
[#1]
Kate Brownshirt (AKA Ernst Rohm) will absolutely direct her legislative minions to make a ban happen.  Don't be afraid to flood their offices with emails and calls opposing any restrictions.  Squeaky wheel and all that . . .
Link Posted: 6/28/2018 3:31:15 AM EDT
[#2]
I read this and it made me have a warm and fuzzy feeling.
Link Posted: 6/28/2018 5:42:35 PM EDT
[#3]
Does Brown have the legal ability to drop the ban hammer on a whim if the other options like this fail to produce the result they want?
Link Posted: 6/29/2018 12:19:12 PM EDT
[#4]
Personally I think they dropped it. So as not to energize the gun owners and possibly lose the legislature or governor seat. Keep the pressure on and vote in Nov. Plus let’s start a pro-second ballot measure. Make the state more gun friendly!
Link Posted: 6/30/2018 12:25:16 AM EDT
[#5]
Keep up the pressure, because you know Kate Brown-stain and her goons will keep up the same.
Link Posted: 6/30/2018 2:58:58 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Personally I think they dropped it. So as not to energize the gun owners and possibly lose the legislature or governor seat. Keep the pressure on and vote in Nov. Plus let's start a pro-second ballot measure. Make the state more gun friendly!
View Quote
I heard tonight that it's dead for this year (According to the sponsors) but that they'll try and bring it back for next year.
Link Posted: 7/20/2018 6:36:05 PM EDT
[#7]
Here is your answer. Start watching @ 1:15 seconds in.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dr3ZtfM6pEk

Thank you everybody who made IP-43 fail. I did my part too!!!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top