Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/18/2020 6:57:12 PM EDT
Apparently the IDNR conservation police are now enforcing the unlawful orders by jabba. Locally the country sheriffs have been coming out against jabba and letting it be know. They will not arrest anyone for any of the bullshit orders...

These amazing people have lost their buisness because of jabba and doing what they have to... conservation police start enforcing unconstitutional orders...

The same IDNR that has been sharp shooting deer for years

https://m.facebook.com/whitepinesinn/posts/3362870510412723/

Fuck the conservation police ... fuck them . We are a small tight knit community. And this is some straight bullshit.

“Non essential” has killed more businesses locally than I can even count right now...

Link Posted: 5/18/2020 10:33:07 PM EDT
[#1]
You and I are apparently in the same neck of the woods.
I was going to post About this. It’s not enough they’re losing everything, but then their going out of business sale gets shut down. Decades of work gone.

Another iconic Illinois location is in dire straits: Poopy’s in Savanna. Just saw a post by the owner who is wondering how much longer he can hold on as the .gov thwarts his efforts to cater to his customers while following the rules. I’m not a biker but I know the location means a lot to what has to be thousands and thousands of people. It means everything to the owners who have put their hearts and souls into building something.

Something’s got to give.
Link Posted: 5/18/2020 11:27:54 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By ChrisS:
You and I are apparently in the same neck of the woods.
I was going to post About this. It’s not enough they’re losing everything, but then their going out of business sale gets shut down. Decades of work gone.

Another iconic Illinois location is in dire straits: Poopy’s in Savanna. Just saw a post by the owner who is wondering how much longer he can hold on as the .gov thwarts his efforts to cater to his customers while following the rules. I’m not a biker but I know the location means a lot to what has to be thousands and thousands of people. It means everything to the owners who have put their hearts and souls into building something.

Something’s got to give.
View Quote

Poopys I think opened for a few day’s before they threatened to pull his licenses..  not even for a hang out just serve food outside with social distancing in place... the owner is a great guy and poopys is a great place... so many businesses going belly up ... this is not ok I wish more people saw this like you and I
Link Posted: 5/21/2020 3:03:15 PM EDT
[#3]
It's a shame the state parks have been closed this long.  Fortunately, the parks will start to reopen on May 29th.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top