Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/17/2023 10:23:25 AM EDT
I left in 1998 after I graduated from BSU. I’m in the process of moving back (I’m here, wife is still in South Carolina) and am looking for a full time job. I’m staying with friends in Cicero and I’ve already been to the range in Atlanta, which is pretty nice…so if you’re a member there, you’ve done well. Good work.

Looking to buy a house in the greater Madison County area. If you’re local, holler at me and say hi.
Link Posted: 4/18/2023 5:29:26 PM EDT
[#1]
Welcome back!!
Indiana is my favorite state I've ever lived in.
It's like a Honda Civic, nothing you don't need and good where it counts.
Link Posted: 4/22/2023 11:15:54 AM EDT
[#2]
I’ve been offered a full time position in Pendleton. Things are picking up for me.
Link Posted: 4/27/2023 8:09:18 AM EDT
[#3]
And everything has changed in the blink of an eye. My employment offer has been revoked. Fuckin great.
Link Posted: 4/27/2023 11:02:14 PM EDT
[#4]
I'm sure something will come along.
Link Posted: 5/1/2023 4:27:48 PM EDT
[#5]
Welcome back, sir.  What line of work?
Link Posted: 5/15/2023 1:27:36 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Welcome back, sir.  What line of work?
View Quote

I 2nd this question - what is your line of work? We're always hiring, but I don't know what you do.

Welcome home!
Link Posted: 6/12/2023 8:58:04 AM EDT
[#7]
Thank you for the warm welcome!  Apologies for my absence, I forgot that I started this thread.

I have come back full time (had to bounce back and forth to South Carolina a few times) and have been hired with a pest control company in Plainfield as their Operations Manager.

For those that were asking, my background was Army Officer, Law Enforcement, and then Construction Management.
Link Posted: 7/5/2023 11:49:08 AM EDT
[#8]
as a former army officer, any interest in joing the INARNG?
Link Posted: 7/15/2023 9:29:43 PM EDT
[#9]
I’m a retiree with an 80% disability rating from the VA. I tried to join the USAR after I retired and they wouldn’t take me. I assume the INARNG is of the same mindset.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top