Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/23/2018 11:00:58 PM EDT
Are they perfect, no. But the Dems just reelected that crooked son of a bitch Madigan as speaker again! The only way to get rid of that crooked cock sucker is to vote out all dems. I don't care if they are pro gun, they put Madigan in power who hates guns.
Link Posted: 4/23/2018 11:44:32 PM EDT
[#1]
This is not the first time I have heard of this strategy.  The consensus from other people in the firearms community is that we need to dismantle Mike Madigan's power base.

Even if the Democrat in your district is a lifelong friend, vote him or her out of office to dismantle Madigan's power base!
Link Posted: 4/24/2018 8:07:29 AM EDT
[#2]
Always have, my family also. State continues decline into leftist swamp. Folks in Illinois like it this way, nothing we can do.
Link Posted: 4/24/2018 8:51:39 AM EDT
[#3]
Too many people willing to throw the state under the bus for personal gain.  Unions are killing us.  They just threw $$$ at a useful fool to run as an indipendent in order to pull votes from Rauner and get the win for Pritzker.  They don't care what Pritzker and Madigan do to this state as long as they get their swollen contracts!!!  And, that leaves the rest of us with shrinking liberties, increased taxes and overwhelming debt!!!
Our hands are tied in Springfield due to the Democrats!
Link Posted: 4/24/2018 1:54:55 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Always have, my family also. State continues decline into leftist swamp. Folks in Illinois like it this way, nothing we can do.
View Quote
I've voted straight republican in IL from age 18 to 46... I left last year.  That's what I could do.
Link Posted: 4/24/2018 2:02:54 PM EDT
[#5]
That's my plan.
Link Posted: 4/24/2018 2:41:50 PM EDT
[#6]
There is no way in hell that that fat fuck Pritzker won't get elected won't get elected unfortunately. Illinois is going to go down the drain even faster come November.
Link Posted: 4/24/2018 5:37:38 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I've voted straight republican in IL from age 18 to 46... I left last year.  That's what I could do.
View Quote
I voted straight republican ticket from 1977 to 1992. In April of 1993, I voted with my feet.
Regards,
Gary
Link Posted: 4/25/2018 2:43:41 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Are they perfect, no. But the Dems just reelected that crooked son of a bitch Madigan as speaker again! The only way to get rid of that crooked cock sucker is to vote out all dems. I don't care if they are pro gun, they put Madigan in power who hates guns gun owners.
View Quote
Let's be perfectly clear.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top