Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/4/2022 9:38:06 PM EDT
I like pretty much every thing about Tennessee except for this bullshit. Every time I drive through some podunk town, I’ve got a 50/50 shot of getting one of these scam tickets in the mail two months later.

This most one was for 71 in a 65. I don’t know a single cop anywhere that would pull you over, much less write a ticket for that. Computer generated revenue collection knows no bounds I suppose.

I’ll make sure and mail that check in right after I send Biden my donation for his re-election campaign.
Link Posted: 9/4/2022 11:07:45 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/4/2022 11:09:37 PM EDT
[#2]
Was it a red light ticket? If so, toss it. It carries no weight of law.
Not sure about the box that sits on the side of the road and flashes your speed when going over the limit.

Don't know if those have a camera to record your plate or not.
Link Posted: 9/5/2022 10:34:11 AM EDT
[#3]
It’s a fee changed by a company in Australia. You don’t have to pay fees to companies in Australia.

Oh, they’ll send a few threatening letters.

Ignore it all.
Link Posted: 9/5/2022 3:02:50 PM EDT
[#4]
I've never gotten one, but then I drive 10 under and keep my left turn signal on.
Link Posted: 9/6/2022 4:58:29 AM EDT
[#5]
Send me a box of 9mm and I will call it good OP.
Link Posted: 9/6/2022 8:33:34 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Send me a box of 9mm and I will call it good OP.
View Quote
Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 9/6/2022 9:52:12 AM EDT
[#7]
I've got a second notice sitting on my desk right now that I have no intention of responding to or paying. Was making a left turn and the vehicle ahead decided they wanted to go straight instead of turning left, so they just stopped leaving me and another vehicle stuck behind them in the middle of the intersection. By the time they moved the light was red.
Link Posted: 9/6/2022 5:21:15 PM EDT
[#8]
I got one of those in the mail. Tossed it. Got a second notification.  Tossed it also.
Got a nasty gram from some lawyer firm about paying the ticket. Looked up the firm. They are owned by the red light camera company. And do not have lawyers on staff.
Tossed that one also.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top