Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/9/2023 12:24:00 AM EDT
Long story short, I was a contractor in Cuba, made a few dollars, came home early, something wasn’t right. Wife emptied my account, bought a house, tossed papers at me. Time to go to war, but I need my contractor cash….guess I could melt a CC….

Help?
Link Posted: 9/9/2023 8:36:39 AM EDT
[#1]
https://roachmaughanlaw.com/

This bitch is the best around in Monroe county. She is in Stroudsburg so close enough. She raked me through the coals years ago.
Link Posted: 9/9/2023 5:57:14 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks Bro, I’ll call her office on Monday. I live in Dallas, WTF. My soon to be ex wife’s attorney is a relative of my first ex wife….you can’t make this shit up…..
Link Posted: 9/9/2023 6:42:41 PM EDT
[#3]
Good luck. I just know she would be my 1st choice if I ever needed a divorce attorney again. She was able to get whatever my ex wanted from the judge in my case.
Link Posted: 9/22/2023 9:57:56 PM EDT
[#4]
Always use a female attorney.  They can be aggressive toward your wench without looking like a big bad man beating up on the poor, defenseless lass.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top