Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/14/2018 11:21:40 AM EDT
I was surprised this morning, I was doing some checking on inventory and all three Cabela's stores has Anderson stripped lowers listed as being in stock this morning in case anyone is looking, they are listing at $49.99, but that is the walk out the door price, no transfer fees or such.

The reason I was checking a buddy of mine called me to see if I had any left and I am out, so I was looking for someplace he could pick up a couple today.
Link Posted: 12/14/2018 1:59:50 PM EDT
[#1]
I do not hate Cabelas.
Link Posted: 12/14/2018 9:34:51 PM EDT
[#2]
I don't hate Cabelas either.  The other day I was in the Missoula store to use up the rest of my Bucks. It looks like KMart more & more. I visited with one of my friends who works there & told him I missed the old Cabelas.

I blame the billionare A-hole that runs Bass Pro who's in it for a quick $$ selling cheap crap clothes from SE Asia and crappy eastern-type nick-nacks, also made in China, etc, that's ruining a once great sporting goods chain.

My friend pointed out some good deals. I wasn't interested in anything else like before the middle of last summer when the big change happened.

I don't see Cabelas being around much longer after Johnny M gets what he wants out of it.

My .02

BTW - I got one of the Anderson lowers $10 cheaper than the Cabelas price at one of the LGS's in Missoula on BF.

But my friend pointed out that they had hard firarms cases on sale at ~50% off as a in-store special only. Various lengths & Good Planos too.
Link Posted: 12/15/2018 12:18:28 AM EDT
[#3]
Don’t hate them but 95% of the time they are far and away the most expensive option. Scheels and Shiptons are cheaper, and of course online is cheaper.
Link Posted: 12/15/2018 1:14:49 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Don’t hate them but 95% of the time they are far and away the most expansive option. Scheels and Shiptons are cheaper, and of course online is cheaper.
View Quote
I agree, but I have never seen a stripped lower at either Scheels or Shiptons..Maybe my search Fo is bad.
Link Posted: 1/1/2019 6:21:26 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

I agree, but I have never seen a stripped lower at either Scheels or Shiptons..Maybe my search Fo is bad.
View Quote
Shiptons carries Anderson stripped lowers....frequently on sale for 39.99
Link Posted: 1/1/2019 6:40:30 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Shiptons carries Anderson stripped lowers....frequently on sale for 39.99
View Quote
Unfortunately no Shiptons in my area of the state, in fact no more Big R's, our stores changed over the Murdoch's
Link Posted: 1/2/2019 12:19:44 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Unfortunately no Shiptons in my area of the state, in fact no more Big R's, our stores changed over the Murdoch's
View Quote
From what I've seen of Murdoch's,  that really sucks
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top