Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/28/2022 7:10:31 PM EDT
I am up here for a wedding. (not mine) I have already been to shooters outpost. I was just here in December. Been to KTP and Ingobwetrust is my guide. Anything I need to know ? Have I missed anything. Why has Elon Musk not bought the Ghost ? Why is there not a HTF group buy ?
Link Posted: 4/28/2022 9:37:15 PM EDT
[#1]
edit to delete overly dickbaggish post.

The places you listed are in the far south and soulless part of the state-I would go 75-100 miles up 93 and look around.  Maybe do the Kanc loop.  93 thorough Franconia Notch to 302 through Crawford Notch, to 112(AKA the Kanc) to Lincoln.  Have lunch in Lincoln or Woodstock before heading south.

Link Posted: 4/28/2022 10:20:08 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I am up here for a wedding funeral. (not mine) I have already been to shooters outpost. I was just here in December. Been to KTP and Ingobwetrust is my guide. Anything I need to know ? Have I missed anything. Why has Elon Musk not bought the Ghost ? Why is there not a HTF group buy ?
View Quote

FIFY

What are your interests and how long are you here for? You've kind of had a taste of the state already but it's been an unusually cool spring so far.

If you haven't gone to the albacore that's decent and fort Stark and Odiorne point if you're into history. Woodman Museum in Dover. Wright museum of WW2 in Wolfboro.

There's Boston too, Shitty state but a lot of history.
Link Posted: 4/29/2022 7:29:45 AM EDT
[#3]
Depends on what part of the state you’re going to or how far you’re willing to drive.

The Wright Museum of World War II is in Wolfeboro and is a great museum.
Wright museum of WWII

Mount Washington, depending on the time of year you can drive or take the Cog Railroad up to the summit.
Mount Washington COG railroad

I forget the name of it but there’s a Submarine museum in Portsmouth as well.

The Polar Caves in Rumney. These are tunnels and bridges through the rock formations over the river. Pretty cool to see and do especially if you have kids.
Polar caves

The Lost River is in North Woodstock.
Tunnels and caves to crawl through.
Lost River Gorge
Link Posted: 4/29/2022 9:42:47 AM EDT
[#4]
Enjoy your trip and the festivities

Don't drink and drive.

Plenty of Uber and other options out there man.

Prayers for safe travels and a good time by all.
Link Posted: 4/29/2022 10:15:44 AM EDT
[#5]
I went to Ft. Stark on a previous trip. I even made a Manchester hockey game on 1 visit. That was a lot of fun. I always enjoy the local funstores. I did pick up some projectiles at the outpost and visit KTP already. It is my GF's daughter getting married. The daughter moved up here about 4 years ago for school.
Link Posted: 4/30/2022 11:12:13 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I am up here for a wedding. (not mine) I have already been to shooters outpost. I was just here in December. Been to KTP and Ingobwetrust is my guide. Anything I need to know ? Have I missed anything. Why has Elon Musk not bought the Ghost ? Why is there not a HTF group buy ?
View Quote

Willing to bet most here don’t even know The Ghost is for sale.
Link Posted: 5/2/2022 6:59:53 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

The places you listed are in the far south and soulless part of the state-I would go 75-100 miles up 93 and look around.  Maybe do the Kanc loop.  93 thorough Franconia Notch to 302 through Crawford Notch, to 112(AKA the Kanc) to Lincoln.  Have lunch in Lincoln or Woodstock before heading south.

View Quote

We did the Karc loop today and enjoyed the drive took a short walk to one of the smaller waterfalls.
Link Posted: 5/2/2022 7:54:43 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

We did the Karc loop today and enjoyed the drive took a short walk to one of the smaller waterfalls.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Bonus that doing it off season on a Monday reduced the traffic!

A shame the weather turned a bit today, but you still might have gotten some good views.  Yesterday would have been a gorgeous day.

Link Posted: 5/2/2022 10:03:37 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Bonus that doing it off season on a Monday reduced the traffic!

A shame the weather turned a bit today, but you still might have gotten some good views.  Yesterday would have been a gorgeous day.

View Quote

Still had a great time and the views were still great. A little cloudy and some drizzle but easy traffic and had fun. I will be back. I did not get to see the Albacore nor take the Ghost for a test drive to see if we can have an Arfcom group buy. I think Elon Musk should buy it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top