Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/16/2018 3:20:50 PM EDT
I like to Shop at COSTCO , BUT between their no gun policy and now this im thinking about going to Sam's Club instead...….http://www.breitbart.com/california/2018/05/15/report-costco-stores-reject-gun-stores-donation-childrens-miracle-network/
Link Posted: 5/16/2018 3:27:06 PM EDT
[#1]
I think it’s on a store by store basis.  The one in Prescott used to have a sign, but it went away a few years ago.
Link Posted: 5/16/2018 3:39:51 PM EDT
[#2]
Signs are gone at all the ones I go to. Worst they can do is ask you to leave?
Link Posted: 5/16/2018 6:09:14 PM EDT
[#3]
Concealed means concealed.. and all that jazz. If they spot it, they'll ask you to leave, and that will be the end of that.
Link Posted: 5/16/2018 8:02:17 PM EDT
[#4]
Mine dont have the signs anymore.
Link Posted: 5/16/2018 9:50:18 PM EDT
[#5]
Sam's Club is terrible. I wouldn't give up Costco for anything.
Link Posted: 5/16/2018 10:25:25 PM EDT
[#6]
Except in Vegas. In Vegas, they'll shoot your a$$.

(Thank Ghod we're not in Vegas.)

But of the two, I prefer PriceClub. (Aka Costco.)
Link Posted: 5/16/2018 10:25:45 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Sam's Club is terrible. I wouldn't give up Costco for anything.
View Quote
Truer words have very arguably never been spoken.
Link Posted: 5/17/2018 12:54:23 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I think it’s on a store by store basis.  The one in Prescott used to have a sign, but it went away a few years ago.
View Quote
There's a lot of concealed carry going on in that store location in particular.

Link Posted: 5/17/2018 1:41:50 PM EDT
[#9]
It's not the no carry law in the store , I carry there anyway in my IWB holster . If you read the link you will see  It's the refusal of the donation to a charity(Children’s Miracle Network  ) from a gun related company that they took in the past that piss's me off .
They are trying to make a political statement against firearms and the firearms industry ,thus making them anti 2nd amendment .

This little gem right here, A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed
Link Posted: 5/17/2018 1:48:35 PM EDT
[#10]
Look at the location of that specific Costco. I'm not going to pick up my pitchfork just because some random Costco in a radicalized location inside California is doing cunt things because of personal political partisanship.
Link Posted: 5/17/2018 1:58:20 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Look at the location of that specific Costco. I'm not going to pick up my pitchfork just because some random Costco in a radicalized location inside California is doing cunt things because of personal political partisanship.
View Quote
Logic is quite refreshing.
Link Posted: 5/17/2018 9:26:23 PM EDT
[#12]
~AGW
Link Posted: 5/18/2018 1:40:28 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
It's not the no carry law in the store , I carry there anyway in my IWB holster . If you read the link you will see  It's the refusal of the donation to a charity(Children’s Miracle Network  ) from a gun related company that they took in the past that piss's me off .
They are trying to make a political statement against firearms and the firearms industry ,thus making them anti 2nd amendment .

This little gem right here, A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed
View Quote
And I still wouldn't give up my Costco membership.
Link Posted: 5/18/2018 12:41:08 PM EDT
[#14]
Just seams like they are very HYPOCRITICAL still selling gun safe's (all be it cheap Chinese junk) .
So they still sell gun safe's ,because there is a profit in it . Now if confronted about this I am sure they will say they are promoting safety .
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top