Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/10/2018 8:13:47 PM EDT
Taking a Black Hills motorcycle trip soon. I’ve always taken interstate, hammered down, and gotten that boring ass drive over with. Many people swear by Highway 14. Convince me why I should give it a try.
Link Posted: 7/10/2018 10:47:28 PM EDT
[#1]
Ever done 44 or 18? I took 20 across a few years ago and liked. None of those on motorcycle or quickly though.
Link Posted: 7/11/2018 2:32:43 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Taking a Black Hills motorcycle trip soon. I’ve always taken interstate, hammered down, and gotten that boring ass drive over with. Many people swear by Highway 14. Convince me why I should give it a try.
View Quote
Anything to get outta East River ASAP.... :-P
Link Posted: 7/11/2018 9:48:33 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Ever done 44 or 18? I took 20 across a few years ago and liked. None of those on motorcycle or quickly though.
View Quote
Too far south and too close to the rez for me.
Link Posted: 7/12/2018 12:31:43 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

View Quote
Half the fun is screwing around just a little too much and hitting Pine Ridge at sundown
Link Posted: 7/12/2018 4:26:10 PM EDT
[#5]
44 is the best way across the state. No traffic. Beautiful.
Link Posted: 7/12/2018 9:14:42 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 7/12/2018 9:44:04 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Half the fun is screwing around just a little too much and hitting Pine Ridge at sundown
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nooooooope!!!
Link Posted: 7/14/2018 11:45:54 PM EDT
[#8]
Highway 14 to Pierre was actually quite nice. Highway 14 from Pierre to Rapid City was fucking awful. Think on the way back I'll take I90 to 83 up to Pierre and then 14 back east.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top