Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/1/2022 8:20:47 AM EDT
Does anyone know how I can contact the club? There is no contact info, the email domain doesn't work, and I can't message them on Facebook. Is there a way to contact someone so I can apply to be a member? The website says you have to attend an executive meeting but doesn't say when or where.
Link Posted: 8/1/2022 6:22:42 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Does anyone know how I can contact the club? There is no contact info, the email domain doesn't work, and I can't message them on Facebook. Is there a way to contact someone so I can apply to be a member? The website says you have to attend an executive meeting but doesn't say when or where.
View Quote

Isn't that in Guntersville?
Link Posted: 8/2/2022 7:02:35 PM EDT
[#2]
To my understanding yes.
Link Posted: 8/2/2022 8:09:24 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
To my understanding yes.
View Quote

Let me reach out to a contact of mine here in the next few days.
Link Posted: 8/3/2022 8:23:55 PM EDT
[#4]
Thank you. It's near the dam according to google maps.
Link Posted: 8/6/2022 7:06:17 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Thank you. It's near the dam according to google maps.
View Quote

Here go - email

[email protected]

I been a member there for years - if you want to meet up and do some shooting let me know. Best to do it during the week if possible. Monthly meetings are held at a restaurant in Madison. One is scheduled this or next week. I just checked my emails and didn't keep the last notice.

Here is another POC - he sponsors and runs rifle matches.

MIKE CHARNESS
www.PrecisionRimfire.net
256-509-8115 (cell)
Link Posted: 8/8/2022 9:27:49 AM EDT
[#6]
Thank you for the information sir. Hope to see you out there, pending membership.
Link Posted: 8/8/2022 9:33:27 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Thank you for the information sir. Hope to see you out there, pending membership.
View Quote

Welcome
Link Posted: 8/11/2022 8:53:26 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Welcome
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Welcome
Is Jim what's his name still charge out there?  I was a member back in the mid 90's; he ran the club like his private little fiefdom.
Link Posted: 8/11/2022 9:20:35 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Is Jim what's his name still charge out there?  I was a member back in the mid 90's; he ran the club like his private little fiefdom.
View Quote

Not sure - I think you are referring to the Arab Practical Shooting Club that was in Arab.
Link Posted: 8/11/2022 10:22:18 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Not sure - I think you are referring to the Arab Practical Shooting Club that was in Arab.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nope it was Blue and Grey, but he may have gone by James.

I was a member of APSC back then too; got married in 1993 and all that went by-by.  

Tom Badham, brother of John Badham (Director, Bird on a Wire et al) ran APSC back then.  Good club, too bad the lease got canceled.  

ETA:  His name was James (or Jim) Moses.
Link Posted: 8/14/2022 7:49:16 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Nope it was Blue and Grey, but he may have gone by James.

I was a member of APSC back then too; got married in 1993 and all that went by-by.  

Tom Badham, brother of John Badham (Director, Bird on a Wire et al) ran APSC back then.  Good club, too bad the lease got canceled.  

ETA:  His name was James (or Jim) Moses.
View Quote

He's still there. has to be pushing close to 90 or beyond.
Link Posted: 8/15/2022 10:46:08 AM EDT
[#12]
Ha!  I thought he was 90 back then!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top