Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/7/2020 11:24:25 AM EDT
I bought my first house last year, but this is my first time being home in December.  I have been overseas for the past 15 years and I knew this was a thing my parents always did.  How much is appropriate?  There are 3 guys.  Driver and 2 guys on the back.  They are good people as far as I can tell from my small interactions with them.
Link Posted: 12/7/2020 6:38:59 PM EDT
[#1]
I usually leave a couple 5th's of Jack.
(and hope no one's on a 12 step program)
Link Posted: 12/9/2020 9:14:47 AM EDT
[#2]
Mine put a Christmas card in my mailbox (not supposed to) every year at this time when they make their weekly pickup. But how are you supposed to tip them safely? Leave an envelope on the garbage bag/container that might get accidentally thrown away as they dump it in the truck or someone drives down the road early mornings stealing envelopes?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top