Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/17/2020 11:52:13 PM EDT
http://www.towntopics.com/wordpress/2020/06/17/noting-ways-to-reduce-likelihood-of-catastrophic-incidents-in-princeton/#more-52576

I am just shaking my head.

I would like to write the editor saying that all of the LEO’s should carry 1911’s as their side arm, AR15’s in each patrol car and at least one on duty officer that is proficient with an Accuracy International.......in 308.

What would be my chance to have that published?

Maxwell
Link Posted: 6/18/2020 5:52:38 AM EDT
[#1]
these asshole liberal towns are insane. they should get what they want---pull the cops out and let them try and defend themselves. they'll be begging for the police to return in a couple of days when their town is in ruin.

i fully support my local PD, and thank them for doing what they do. i have had numerous encounters with them, and never felt threatened, disrespected, or wronged.
Link Posted: 6/19/2020 2:43:07 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 6/25/2020 7:16:26 AM EDT
[#3]
Do we really need cops staking out motorists on Mountain Avenue to make our streets safer?  Wouldn’t speed radars and cameras be in fact more effective at deterring aggressive driving?  Maybe we should impose higher summons to reflect the income levels here in town. Even better, let’s make a portion of the summons means-based
View Quote

He's an idiot and needs to do a bit of research on how traffic laws work in NJ.
Link Posted: 6/25/2020 7:20:17 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Romel Salam, Lambert Drive - you smug, arrogant, condescending POS.

What tells me much about you is your neighbors calling the popo on you 3, THREE TIMES. - YOU must be one hell of a fucking model citizen.

Oh and having survived Brooklyn all those years, you must have callouses on your lips, tongue, and pallet from all the dicks you had to suck to survive.

View Quote

If what he said was true, I wonder if it was domestic related.
Link Posted: 6/27/2020 4:39:50 PM EDT
[#5]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top