Site Notices
How is Killeen? (Page 2 of 2)
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 2/27/2024 5:25:07 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By heat762:
Generally, Montgomery County/Magnolia is a nice area.
View Quote

Great to hear! This is round 2 for me will be taking off tonight to and driving down to check out the area.
Link Posted: 2/28/2024 11:02:43 PM EDT
[#2]
Made the drive here and wow, Magnolia is a complete 180 from what Killeen was. I really like it here just need to go job hunting now.
Link Posted: 3/1/2024 8:47:27 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By theleadfarmer1911:
Made the drive here and wow, Magnolia is a complete 180 from what Killeen was. I really like it here just need to go job hunting now.
View Quote

That's great to hear. Keep us posted on the job hunt.
Link Posted: 3/2/2024 4:59:48 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By Rodslinger:

That's great to hear. Keep us posted on the job hunt.
View Quote

Will do! I'm applying to everything within a 45 min radius. Really want to get settled before summer so I can experience that houston humid summer weather, lol.
Link Posted: 3/17/2024 4:34:08 PM EDT
[#5]
Took years of hard work and a miracle from the Lord but I made the move down here to Magnolia. Just need to swap registration and license now.
If anyone has any recommendations for good places to eat or a places hiring I'm all ears!
I worked as a contractor back in IL, so if anyone needs interior painting or a bathroom remodel give me a shout.
I appreciate everyone's responses you guys were really helpful and encouraging.
Link Posted: 3/17/2024 8:19:49 PM EDT
[#6]
Took years of hard work and a miracle from the Lord but I made the move down here to Magnolia. Just need to swap registration and license now.
If anyone has any recommendations for good places to eat or a places hiring I'm all ears!
I worked as a contractor back in IL, so if anyone needs interior painting or a bathroom remodel give me a shout.
View Quote

I used to live down near Tomball (just south of you) but am not current on what is down there.

@CMOS used to be down in that area too.  He is one hell of a great guy, and may have some suggestions.
Link Posted: 3/23/2024 9:49:10 AM EDT
[#7]
View Quote

If you lived a little closer to Killeen I could have had a small project for you. Good luck getting situated.
Link Posted: 3/23/2024 3:49:37 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By BrentMG:

If you lived a little closer to Killeen I could have had a small project for you. Good luck getting situated.
View Quote

Thanks! Already signed a job offer to start this Monday, so I have something to pay bills. Still can't believe I'm finally out of IL and I'm  settling in nicely here.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
How is Killeen? (Page 2 of 2)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top