Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
How is Killeen? (Page 1 of 2)
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 12/31/2023 12:56:39 AM EDT
Hello everybody, longtime lurker here. Used to spend way too much time on arfcom and took a break this past year, but I always loved this sites input and it looks like I will be moving to Killeen within the next month, so I'm looking for any opinions on the area.
I know it's a military town and some people have said it can be sketchy. I'm coming from north IL, so as long as there isn't roving bands of gangs I'm happy . Feel blessed to rid myself of IL after all these years and actually be in a good state, especially with the recent ban/forced registration.
Mainly enjoy hiking and being outdoors so nightlife isn't a concern of mine. Only concerns/questions are the job economy and local politics.
Thanks!
Link Posted: 12/31/2023 12:58:07 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Hater] [#1]
You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. In Texas, at least.

Local politics aren't an issue. I'd live in Salado, Belton or Cove. Salado will be pricey though.
Link Posted: 12/31/2023 5:56:33 AM EDT
[Last Edit: DavidY] [#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Hater:
You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. In Texas, at least.

Local politics aren't an issue. I'd live in Salado, Belton or Cove. Salado will be pricey though.
View Quote

He didn't say he's living on base

Edit.... I worked with a guy back in 09-10 who just got out and was last at Hood.  He said he longed for the loving arms of Fayettenam after that

He was nuts, however. Maybe that had something to do with it.
Link Posted: 12/31/2023 10:11:28 AM EDT
[#3]
You don't say what type of work you are looking for.  But for all around friendliness and a fairly quiet (no gangs) you might want to consider Lampasas. It sits west of Killeen by around 20-25 miles at the intersection of US 190 and US 183.  There are several state parks within an easy drive, also you are just north of the highland lakes area on the Lower Colorado river.
Link Posted: 12/31/2023 10:30:00 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Rodslinger] [#4]
Yeah, that FPNI and all. I wish I could tell you it's a wonderful place but it's not and it's basically the closest thing I could call a hometown because I spent so many years as a kid and adult there as an Army brat and served there myself. I went to Manor, KHS, my wife is from there, and both my kids were born at Darnell. Plus I lived there for years after I got out working as a civilian on the Hood. I still have many friends in the area but they don't live in Killeen. As mentioned above, Salado might be your best option.

ETA - as ltcdwb mentioned Lampasas wouldn't be too bad now that the highway can take you around having to go through Cove.
Link Posted: 12/31/2023 11:11:55 AM EDT
[#5]
I appreciate everyone's responses, not a big confidence boost though . What makes it such a bad city? This will be a fresh start in a new state and I'm not looking for a place to settledown and raise a family.  I will be in the far northeast side right under nolan Rd in the brookhaven neighborhood. As far as what job I'm looking for I currently work in construction and sales but will be starting from the ground up, so anything with overtime and a paycheck is what I'm after to start.
Thanks again for everyone's input
Link Posted: 12/31/2023 11:41:19 AM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By Hater:
View Quote

You must not get out much.  Travel the border towns beginning in El Paso and get back to us.  Not to speak of  the Austin, Houston, Dallas areas.

OP, Killen will be as good as you make it.  It is a typical Army town.  My son and his family live in the area.  I enjoy visiting.  There is plenty to find and do in the area.
Link Posted: 12/31/2023 11:49:06 AM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By theleadfarmer1911:
I appreciate everyone's responses, not a big confidence boost though . What makes it such a bad city? This will be a fresh start in a new state and I'm not looking for a place to settledown and raise a family.  I will be in the far northeast side right under nolan Rd in the brookhaven neighborhood. As far as what job I'm looking for I currently work in construction and sales but will be starting from the ground up, so anything with overtime and a paycheck is what I'm after to start.
Thanks again for everyone's input
View Quote

I'll skip answering your question as to why. Go to Longbranch Park on a weekend, and it will answer itself. If you're starting a new construction business, there are many better places in the state to live and start a new business. I live in a small town, love it to death, and construction is all over the DFW area. It's a longer drive to work when I have to drive in, but it's worth it.
Link Posted: 12/31/2023 12:09:33 PM EDT
[#8]
I appreciate everyone's responses, What makes it such a bad city?
View Quote

I’d like to solve the puzzle

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 12/31/2023 12:15:07 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By wolfjflywheel:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/384690/7EA98AB4-4638-466C-847C-DF4C6C625CEA_jpe-3077004.JPG
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
I appreciate everyone's responses, What makes it such a bad city?

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/384690/7EA98AB4-4638-466C-847C-DF4C6C625CEA_jpe-3077004.JPG

I actually know one if the guys who made this video. He ditched the hood life and is a great electrician now.
Link Posted: 12/31/2023 12:57:50 PM EDT
[#10]
I mentioned I went to Killeen High School my freshman year. My wife and my friends there graduated from Killeen or Ellison. I also lived with a roommate off 6th Street for about a year before I joined the Army. No, Killeen is not a nice place and if you want to make it what you make it, stay away from many areas in Killeen and get outside into the surrounding smaller towns and enjoy them.
Link Posted: 12/31/2023 5:56:24 PM EDT
[#11]
After checking the demographics, I think I understand. As a "fair skinned" individual I tend to distance myself from that type of "culture". Where I currently live is somwhat similar in demographics but I didn't realize killeen was higher. I'm kinda locked in right now so gonna have to find out first hand
Link Posted: 12/31/2023 6:01:04 PM EDT
[#12]
After checking the demographics, I think I understand. As a "fair skinned" individual I tend to distance myself from that type of "culture". Where I currently live is somwhat similar in demographics but I didn't realize killeen was higher. I'm kinda locked in right now so gonna have to find out first hand
View Quote

Nolanville is near where you will be.  I like that area.  Lake Belton is nearby, as is the town of Belton.

You will enjoy living there.
Link Posted: 12/31/2023 6:13:47 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By Bud:

Nolanville is near where you will be.  I like that area.  Lake Belton is nearby, as is the town of Belton.

You will enjoy living there.
View Quote

Thanks for the confidence boost! I pretty much stay in my own lane and am happy if I can drive to some good hiking/camping spots within an hr.
Link Posted: 12/31/2023 8:13:48 PM EDT
[#14]
Nolanville isn't that bad but there is nothing there. They've built a couple of housing areas there but no stores, other than convenience stores and what used to be the old laundromat that becomes a different restaurant about every 6-8 months.
My wife grew up in that town and lived there when I met her. Her parents had a house off W. Lorri for over 20 years. FIL sold it after my MIL died.

We lived in a trailer park there for a few years before I went to the Gulf. When I got back, we rented a home there for about a year and bought a trailer in another trailer park in Nolanville. We moved the trailer from Nolanville to a piece of land out towards Stillhouse Lake.
You can go to the HEB in Heights or Belton/Temple if you need groceries. There are lots of places to eat and shop just off 190 in Killeen.

As far as hiking and being outdoors, you have Ft. Hood to do a ton of things, including hunting, Belton, and Stillhouse Lakes to fish and hike. I just sold my father's house in Heights on what was called "Snob Hill" in the old days. It was up by the big blue water tower on the hill in Heights. I didn't need to have my house in Katy, and a house I only used as a stay-over when I went to and from my ranch.

Well, I'll get out of this thing and stop hijacking your thread but if you have any specific questions, ask away, and I can help or ask one of my friends who lives there.
Link Posted: 12/31/2023 9:27:46 PM EDT
[Last Edit: theleadfarmer1911] [#15]
Originally Posted By Rodslinger:
Nolanville isn't that bad but there is nothing there. They've built a couple of housing areas there but no stores, other than convenience stores and what used to be the old laundromat that becomes a different restaurant about every 6-8 months.
My wife grew up in that town and lived ther "e when I met her. Her parents had a house off W. Lorri for over 20 years. FIL sold it after my MIL died.

We lived in a trailer park there for a few years before I went to the Gulf. When I got back, we rented a home there for about a year and bought a trailer in another trailer park in Nolanville. We moved the trailer from Nolanville to a piece of land out towards Stillhouse Lake.
You can go to the HEB in Heights or Belton/Temple if you need groceries. There are lots of places to eat and shop just off 190 in Killeen.

As far as hiking and being outdoors, you have Ft. Hood to do a ton of things, including hunting, Belton, and Stillhouse Lakes to fish and hike. I just sold my father's house in Heights on what was called "Snob Hill" in the old days. It was up by the big blue water tower on the hill in Heights. I didn't need to have my house in Katy, and a house I only used as a stay-over when I went to and from my ranch.

Well, I'll get out of this thing and stop hijacking your thread but if you have any specific questions, ask away, and I can help or ask one of my friends who lives there.
View Quote

Your good, I appreciate any and all input. Right now I live in the old part of my town where its safe but nothing fancy, still around 5 mins or 2 miles from some section 8 apts with "certain" individuals that I avoid. Here is the neighborhood in Killeen where I will be and it seems to be about the same distance from the "ghetto" areas compared to where I currently am. I have worked my ass off this year on getting my life in order and finally have reached the point of being done with living in IL. Even if its the worst town in TX, would rather bust my ass even more and start fresh there, than still in IL.
https://imgur.com/a/xDkh8j1
Link Posted: 12/31/2023 11:29:25 PM EDT
[#16]
My dad retired from the army in 1989 and off and on I've lived here since (actually just east of where you're going to be living).  It's a bunch of old retired soldiers and people that moved here because housing is cheap; probably as a result of the 'Killeen boogeyman' trope.  

I shop for groceries at HEB in Harker Heights.  Outside of the big box stores, there’s a Tractor Supply, Northern Tool, Murdoch’s and Harbor Freight.  For Tex-Mex,  Mas Fajitas is pretty good (traditional Mexican food is revolting to me so ymmv), I like Yank Sing for “Chinese” and Eve’s Cafe in Lampasas for German.  I just drive to Austin when I want good BBQ.  The place on 38th Street by Killeen High was inedible.  Our particular Rudy’s BBQ outside of weekends isn’t very good.  Usually that franchise is consistent.
Link Posted: 1/1/2024 2:18:18 AM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By centex_SR-15:
My dad retired from the army in 1989 and off and on I've lived here since (actually just east of where you're going to be living).  It's a bunch of old retired soldiers and people that moved here because housing is cheap; probably as a result of the 'Killeen boogeyman' trope.  

I shop for groceries at HEB in Harker Heights.  Outside of the big box stores, there’s a Tractor Supply, Northern Tool, Murdoch’s and Harbor Freight.  For Tex-Mex,  Mas Fajitas is pretty good (traditional Mexican food is revolting to me so ymmv), I like Yank Sing for “Chinese” and Eve’s Cafe in Lampasas for German.  I just drive to Austin when I want good BBQ.  The place on 38th Street by Killeen High was inedible.  Our particular Rudy’s BBQ outside of weekends isn’t very good.  Usually that franchise is consistent.
View Quote

Great to hear! I'll be driving down this week, so I'll get to experience it firsthand.
Link Posted: 1/4/2024 12:23:24 AM EDT
[#18]
Wow, I've NEVER seen anyone defend Killeen before

Lived in the area 10 years, first in Nolanville then in Temple.

Worked in Killeen every day for 3 years. Most people I know come over here to shop / eat. tifwiw
Link Posted: 1/9/2024 2:41:30 AM EDT
[#19]

View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/10/2024 8:04:43 PM EDT
[#20]
His name was theleadfarmer1911. We tried to warn him, but by now, he's buried somewhere deep in the forest of the impact area on The Hood, never to be seen again. He probably went to see the fantastic late-night joys of 'D Street,' and he is now gone forever.
Link Posted: 1/12/2024 12:45:03 AM EDT
[#21]
Yep late to this party. Nolanville ain’t that great either depending. Just a lot of trailer parks. Killeen is terrible. Harker heights slightly better. Good towns mentioned Lampasas and Salado.
Link Posted: 1/12/2024 12:31:44 PM EDT
[#22]
In 1959 Dad was transferred from the Nancy (France) Ordnance Depot to Hood.

My little German mother took a look at Killeen and said that she wasn’t moving her children to a town full of used car lots, beer halls, and whorehouses.

We ended up living in Temple.
Link Posted: 1/14/2024 3:28:09 PM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By electrojk:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aWjnP63TvKs

I actually know one if the guys who made this video. He ditched the hood life and is a great electrician now.
View Quote

The deadly 6th street mass shooting in Austin was two Killeen "Groups" who crossed paths on Austins busy entertainment district and the gang members started shooting at each other resulting in multiple bystanders (13 wounded including a woman paralyzed) and one visitor to Austin shot dead.  Dumb asses didn't even hit each other, just all the innocent bystanders out for a good time in a "safe" entertainment area.

Thanks Killeen!

Austin 6th Street Mass Shooting Suspect goes to trial - LINK & Pictures

Suspect was convicted of Murder.
Link Posted: 1/15/2024 12:18:15 AM EDT
[Last Edit: theleadfarmer1911] [#24]
His name was theleadfarmer1911. We tried to warn him, but by now, he's buried somewhere deep in the forest of the impact area on The Hood, never to be seen again. He probably went to see the fantastic late-night joys of 'D Street,' and he is now gone forever.
View Quote

I'm alive drove over 32 hrs in under 40 hrs to Texas and back last week to checkout the house in Killeen. Should've listened to you guys, pictures were deceiving and just because it was Texas I thought it had to be better than IL. Lesson learned to be patient and not buy a house unseen. Property was nice but definitely not the city I would want to start a new life in. Loss my 5k emd but it's not the end of the world and I can work to make the money back. More of a kick in the nuts to my confidence that I failed to-do due diligence when doing something stupid and spontaneous to change my life than it was losing the money. Caught covid the weekend after I got back and spent this past week in a really really bad headspace. I powered through and I'm ready to get back to work, make the money back, and look for another property. I ain't gonna give up that easy
Link Posted: 1/15/2024 12:32:12 AM EDT
[#25]

I'm alive drove over 32 hrs in under 40 hrs to Texas and back last week to checkout the house in Killeen. Should've listened to you guys, pictures were deceiving and just because it was Texas I thought it had to be better than IL. Lesson learned to be patient and not buy a house unseen. Property was nice but definitely not the city I would want to start a new life in. Loss my 5k emd but it's not the end of the world and I can work to make the money back. More of a kick in the nuts to my confidence that I failed to-do due diligence when doing something stupid and spontaneous to change my life than it was losing the money. Caught covid the weekend after I got back and spent this past week in a really really bad headspace. I powered through and I'm ready to get back to work, make the money back, and look for another property. I ain't gonna give up that easy
View Quote

Good luck
Link Posted: 1/15/2024 12:39:48 AM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By electrojk:

Good luck
View Quote

Thanks!
Link Posted: 1/15/2024 4:52:01 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Bigger_Hammer] [#27]

View Quote

We'd like to help you escape IL before your Governor erects a "Freedom Wall" to keep out Scary Conservative Gun Owners & trap oops "keep his citizens safely inside the Land of Lincoln" - maybe something like this ...  

You have found the TXHTF which will be happy to help out if you let us know what we can do.

I've gone to look over & test drive a pick up for a member from far out of state who wanted to buy (it was a deal) and gone to check out an apartment complex a member in Florida was looking to add to his companies real estate portfolio (it was a dump).  

We Texans are a friendly & helpful bunch, as long as you don't constantly tell us "You aren't doing like we used to do it back in XYZ".  
We Texans do things OUR way and if someone doesn't like it ... they can lump it.

If you need someone to put eyes on something, be it a House, a Neighborhood or something similar, odds are pretty good you just need to let us know and I'd imagine a volunteer will shortly help.

Anyway - if you need any assistance or "Boots on the Ground" Scouting - let us know Bro!

Bigger_Hammer
Link Posted: 1/15/2024 7:43:47 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Rodslinger] [#28]
Sorry, you had to see the hard way, but Texas really IS an amazing state. Like any state, there are just places that aren't the best. Hammer hit the nail on the head (bad pun intended). We're very willing to help you. As you can see, he's always been willing to help folks, as he has been for as long as I can remember. I never met him in person, but I can tell after 20 years of reading his posts he's a good guy.
We're all that way. If you need something, reach out to us, and we'll go out of our way for ya.
I live in Springtown, just west of Ft. Worth. @SAE lives, I believe, less than 10 miles from me - I need to meet him and say hi.  It's a fairly small town but right next to DFW, so going to places and doing all the great things in the big metro area is easy to do. If you have any questions about the DFW area, there are a ton of us around here. If you have any questions about places farther west, I have a ranch and family in the Brady/San Saba area. I lived in Katy near Houston for 20 years and know a TON of people there so most of us have a wide network of friends who can help.

What are the main things you're looking for in a place to settle down? Let's see if we can pinpoint a place that might suit you better.
Link Posted: 1/15/2024 10:08:33 AM EDT
[#29]
Sorry, you had to see the hard way, but Texas really IS an amazing state. Like any state, there are just places that aren't the best. Hammer hit the nail on the head (bad pun intended). We're very willing to help you. As you can see, he's always been willing to help folks, as he has been for as long as I can remember. I never met him in person, but I can tell after 20 years of reading his posts he's a good guy.
We're all that way. If you need something, reach out to us, and we'll go out of our way for ya.
I live in Springtown, just west of Ft. Worth. @SAE lives, I believe, less than 10 miles from me - I need to meet him and say hi.  It's a fairly small town but right next to DFW, so going to places and doing all the great things in the big metro area is easy to do. If you have any questions about the DFW area, there are a ton of us around here. If you have any questions about places farther west, I have a ranch and family in the Brady/San Saba area. I lived in Katy near Houston for 20 years and know a TON of people there so most of us have a wide network of friends who can help.

What are the main things you're looking for in a place to settle down? Let's see if we can pinpoint a place that might suit you better.
View Quote

Ditto what Bigger Hammer and Rodslinger said
(I know Hammer in real life too)
Link Posted: 1/15/2024 10:36:17 PM EDT
[#30]
I really appreciate your guys hospitality! I was getting a little down.
Link Posted: 1/15/2024 10:38:22 PM EDT
[#31]

View Quote

I know the hill country is a hot market right now, but it's my favorite part of Texas for hiking. I'm open to any area but would like to stay within an hr of the hill country and atleast 2 hrs to a major metro for work. Plan is to move, get a local job, and then build back up a handyman/construction business.
Link Posted: 1/16/2024 10:25:37 PM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 1/17/2024 2:04:36 PM EDT
[#33]
I live in Killeen just by the airport. Up until a few years ago my area was mostly quiet. Now the riff raff pops up every now and again doing typical feral low iq things. They don't mess with my immediate area too much,mostly right outside it. Any questions just ask, if you're dead set on moving to Killeen. Heights and Temple pretty much have the same issues just wrapped up in a prettier package.
Link Posted: 1/17/2024 3:07:19 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Earax] [#34]
I lived there several years from 2009-2014.

Don't live near or visit the area in red.

Attachment Attached File

I am being a bit dramatic but you should get the point.
Link Posted: 1/26/2024 7:32:01 AM EDT
[#35]

I know the hill country is a hot market right now, but it's my favorite part of Texas for hiking. I'm open to any area but would like to stay within an hr of the hill country and atleast 2 hrs to a major metro for work. Plan is to move, get a local job, and then build back up a handyman/construction business.
View Quote

I would take a place like Fredericksburg (a BEAUTIFUL area but I'm guessing a bit pricey - could be wrong), pull up a map, and start working your way around it until you find a lovely small town that fits what you're looking for, has a nice cost of living, low crime, and keeps you within a 2-hour drive to Austin.

You now had me wanting to take the wife on a long weekend to the Fredericksburg area come spring. We took a week's vacation a few years ago when we lived in Katy just to golf all around that area and see the sites. It was an amazing trip.
There are folks on here who live around that area and know much more about it than I do.
Link Posted: 1/26/2024 11:23:19 AM EDT
[#36]
I live in Killeen 2021 to 2022 until I moved Belton area. Killeen Police is busy where you see them everywhere lights flashing. One day during lunch break, PO pulled next to my parked car and I ask if I can help him and he said that I am not in trouble. He is just there for some suspected individual. If you keep yourself in place and stay away from trouble, you should be okay.  I still recommend live outside Killeen if you do not want to deal with irregularities.
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 11:14:56 AM EDT
[Last Edit: theleadfarmer1911] [#37]
This month has gone alot better than last, got a job to make my deposit I lost back an I'm ready to try again. So this time has anyone got an opinion of the southwest area of San Antonio? Specifically in the gillette area?
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 3:11:26 PM EDT
[#38]
This month has gone alot better than last, got a job to make my deposit I lost back an I'm ready to try again. So this time has anyone got an opinion of the southwest area of San Antonio? Specifically in the gillette area?
View Quote

Lower income 90%+ Hispanic neighborhood.
Link Posted: 2/12/2024 2:24:36 PM EDT
[#39]
Any way to make North East San Antonio work?  Nice neighborhoods there, not obscenely priced yet.  Around 1604,  East of 281 ish, Thousand Oaks, etc.
Link Posted: 2/12/2024 4:25:43 PM EDT
[#40]
Originally Posted By Bud:

Lower income 90%+ Hispanic neighborhood.
View Quote

Thanks
Link Posted: 2/12/2024 4:26:55 PM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By Otter-pop:
Any way to make North East San Antonio work?  Nice neighborhoods there, not obscenely priced yet.  Around 1604,  East of 281 ish, Thousand Oaks, etc.
View Quote

Thanks, I'll look in that area, still trying to decide between SA, Houston, or DFW metro areas.
Link Posted: 2/13/2024 3:51:31 AM EDT
[#42]
Originally Posted By Otter-pop:
View Quote

Really do a appreciate all the input from everyone. I started looking in the west side of SA and found St. Hedwig, seems to be a decent community.
Link Posted: 2/14/2024 6:31:28 PM EDT
[#43]
Do I know you from IL Carry?  I’m a Northern IL refugee too, first to NH and now here in TX. I’m in Belton.

I see you already checked out Killeen, but did you look at some of the other towns in the area?  Belton is good, there are plenty others.

Killeen is good for shopping and food, that’s about it.
Link Posted: 2/16/2024 7:30:36 PM EDT
[#44]

Thanks, I'll look in that area, still trying to decide between SA, Houston, or DFW metro areas.
View Quote

If you’re looking at Houston either stay north around Woodlands or Spring. Or come south Pearland, Friendswood, League City. Although Pearland borders South Houston which is a no go zone. In Friendswood, which is just inside Galveston county. Don’t have to deal with the Harris County BS.
Link Posted: 2/17/2024 8:13:57 PM EDT
[#45]
@Heavyduty

Do you like to hike or Fish?

I live a bout 4 miles north of Belton.  I don't get out as much as I like but love hiking / Rucking and Fishing when the weather is nice.
Link Posted: 2/18/2024 1:10:51 PM EDT
[#46]
Hi, neighbor!  Not so much anymore, I have a really bad ankle injury.
Link Posted: 2/18/2024 1:31:49 PM EDT
[#47]

Really do a appreciate all the input from everyone. I started looking in the west side of SA and found St. Hedwig, seems to be a decent community.
View Quote

St Hedwig is east of SA.  My brother lives near there, outside of La Vernia.  I could easily enjoy living in that part of Texas,
Link Posted: 2/20/2024 3:41:07 PM EDT
[#48]
I know I've been jumping around to alot of different areas and you guys have no idea how much I appreciate your responses, but I finally have found a property that seems to be what I'm looking for so... How is Conroe? The property I'm looking at is in a newer subdivision north of cut and shoot. Only two things I really care about is the job and housing market in the area.
Thanks again!
Link Posted: 2/27/2024 11:58:58 AM EDT
[#49]
The property I was looking at in Conroe sold within a day, but I found one close by in Magnolia that seems to fit what I'm looking for. Magnolia seems to be the opposite of Killeen atleast from what I can gather online.
Link Posted: 2/27/2024 4:54:15 PM EDT
[#50]
Generally, Montgomery County/Magnolia is a nice area.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
How is Killeen? (Page 1 of 2)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top