Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/29/2018 4:17:51 PM EDT
Had a wee bit of cat ice in the bird bath but the frost on the garage roof was pretty extensive...bout 8AM
Link Posted: 9/29/2018 7:58:44 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Had a wee bit of cat ice in the bird bath but the frost on the garage roof was pretty extensive...bout 8AM
View Quote
What area of the state are you in? I'm near the Minocqua area and I didn't have any frost or ice at all. But we have a lot of lakes and swamps in our area and they tend to hot the heat.
Link Posted: 9/29/2018 10:14:39 PM EDT
[#2]
Frost on the windows and snow just to the north of us in Chetek today.
Link Posted: 9/30/2018 12:31:31 AM EDT
[#3]
More important question is how many mosquitoes got deaded?
Link Posted: 9/30/2018 2:15:23 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
More important question is how many mosquitoes got deaded?
View Quote
Not enough.  Had a few on me today.  Not cool.
Link Posted: 9/30/2018 4:20:01 PM EDT
[#5]
Believe we had temps in high 20's.  Back up to 50's now, mid 30's last night.
Link Posted: 9/30/2018 8:41:52 PM EDT
[#6]
We must not of had a frost.  The Mosquitoes swarm the SUV when we drove in this afternoon.
Link Posted: 10/1/2018 8:52:58 AM EDT
[#7]
I was on the Rainbow flowage at 4:30am Saturday, setting up for duck opener...it was 34 but no freeze or frost. Water was still warm, and lots of low fog because of the temp differential.

Friday, I was working on the generator at my daughter's cabin in the U.P., and the rain turned to snow for about 15 minutes in the afternoon, but it didn't stick.
Link Posted: 10/24/2018 2:11:01 PM EDT
[#8]
My favorite time to work is with the ground frozen enough to support the skid steer and no snow (or bugs)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top