Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/15/2022 10:41:50 PM EDT

I just moved down from MN and have been having a hell of a time finding a house with a garage or space for one (for my shop) that meets all the zoning requirements for my side business.
I'm starting to think of trying to buy a small plot and have something built.
Does anyone here build houses, pole barns, or pole-barn-houses?  Or have someone they'd recommend?  
Right now I'm just looking to talk to someone, get some baseline info and try to see if this is going to be feasible for me.
I'm in Greensboro and mainly interested in the Rockingham county/Reidsville area, but have some flexibility..

Thanks
Link Posted: 11/16/2022 7:07:32 PM EDT
[#1]
Theres a couple places that have some pretty big prefab sheds/shops along 220 about 15-20 min up from Greensboro. They probably have answers to most of your questions.
Link Posted: 11/17/2022 9:53:52 AM EDT
[#2]
Good chance it will end up being a metal building.. they seem to popular here
Link Posted: 1/5/2023 10:02:14 PM EDT
[#3]
I live in the area you noted....i'll poke around and see who's building around here...perhaps see if there's anyone at church.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top