Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/26/2021 2:54:38 PM EDT
Just wondering if anyone knows of any trustworthy/capable home builders in/around Oakland county that aren't in the $250-$300sqft range for a home?  I know in today's market it might be a tough ask, but I figured it was worth trying
Link Posted: 4/27/2021 9:55:23 PM EDT
[#1]
Cripes I’d settle for a siding company. Good luck.
Link Posted: 5/11/2021 12:16:40 PM EDT
[#2]
What your looking for does not exist right now.  I'm breaking ground in a month or so and the numbers are staggering.  Is what it is if you want to take advantage of the current housing market and make a killing on your current home.  I'm considering it a wash.
Link Posted: 5/19/2021 12:26:43 AM EDT
[#3]
I could help you out if you were in mid Michigan.  Sorry.
Link Posted: 5/19/2021 12:28:22 AM EDT
[#4]
If you can hold out a few months the market might change drastically.  Lot of talk that by August the work will drop right off.  Housing starts were off 10% last month.
Link Posted: 5/20/2021 12:31:12 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
If you can hold out a few months the market might change drastically.  Lot of talk that by August the work will drop right off.  Housing starts were off 10% last month.
View Quote
I hear ya, that's probably where I'm headed at this point - thanks for the tip/advice
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top