Link Posted: 6/2/2023 4:21:58 PM EDT
[#1]
I agree.
Link Posted: 6/2/2023 7:30:22 PM EDT
[#2]
Concur.
Link Posted: 6/3/2023 12:32:14 PM EDT
[#3]

all this shit gets laid fare and square at the door of bill gates and the other traitorous "republicans" to our state. they facilitated the stolen election and sat back and let it happen to cover up their involvement in the stolen 2020 election
Link Posted: 6/3/2023 2:38:49 PM EDT
[#4]
Honestly, it blows my mind what Hobbs is getting away with. That's the same kind of corruption that drove me out of my home state of California.

I REALLY hope Hobbs gets recalled and booted! I *LOVE* Arizona, I don't want to deal with that California-esque bullshit HERE. I came here to retire, enjoy my life, be who I am, enjoy the beauty of this place in peace without a Gavin Pukescum clone with tits and a gender bender haircut screwing it up. *vomit*
Link Posted: 6/3/2023 5:54:08 PM EDT
[#5]
It is correct that Hobbs is a sh*t governor.  But her proposal to cut spending for school choice is just keeping a campaign promise.  People in hell want ice water.  It won't pass IMO.  The legislature is GOP controlled and they aren't going to give her the budget she wants.  AZ has the best school choice in America and Hobbs, being a Leftist tool of teacher unions, hates that.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top