Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/8/2021 9:25:39 AM EDT
This is a new TV show/youtube channel, the episodes are pretty good.  She deserves some love for the latest episode.  Shotguns, ARs, pistols, pistols with RDS.

First stop is shooting with Shaw Shooting in Hagerman.  This is exactly the sort of coverage we need.  

Link Posted: 6/8/2021 11:46:19 AM EDT
[#1]
I've sent my wife there for handgun classes and she enjoyed it.

She wants to go back but I can't afford the ammo..
Link Posted: 6/8/2021 11:47:49 AM EDT
[#2]
I forget where you are located, but the BiMarts have had ammo somewhat regularly and at reasonable prices.  You can even check stock online now.
Link Posted: 6/8/2021 9:52:05 PM EDT
[#3]
I was there last September. Got to meet John Shaw.
Link Posted: 7/18/2021 8:29:13 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I forget where you are located, but the BiMarts have had ammo somewhat regularly and at reasonable prices.  You can even check stock online now.
View Quote

Awesome, thank you. We have a BiMart about 30 min from us.
Link Posted: 7/22/2021 5:50:16 PM EDT
[#5]
Did Shaw go back to doing public classes?  I know he stopped public classes & was only doing LE, Military or contract for a couple of years.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top