Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/9/2019 8:59:17 PM EDT
Good evening and a very happy Victory Day weekend to you all.

I recently took a job at CVS HQ, and I'm  trying to find somewhere to rent closer to the thriving metropolis of Woonsocket.

Craigslist and Roomster have only yielded scammers, crazy persons, and folks who really are smoking entirely too much pot.

Would anyone be able to suggest where I may find a quiet place to live in / around Woonsocket, Cumberland, Smithfield, N. Attleboro, etc?

Thanks all

-Ben
Link Posted: 8/11/2019 1:43:47 PM EDT
[#1]
There are quiet places in Cumberland and Lincoln but I wouldn't suggest Woonsocket. The thing about CVS is you're right off Rt99 which is right off 146 and 295 so you have a lot of choices without being to far from work.
Link Posted: 8/20/2019 12:20:47 PM EDT
[#2]
Budget? Type of housing desired (house, touwhouse/condo/apartment/studio?)

Lincoln and cumberland is nice, but are mostly more suburban single home types.

Woonsocket is less desirable, but way more rental apartment options and  there are tolerable sections of Woonsocket.
Link Posted: 10/21/2019 10:02:20 PM EDT
[#3]
Stallion1, Hamel, thank you both.

I shouldn't and don't want to purchase a house or condo.  Yet.

So, I'm looking for a safe, quiet place *to rent*.

Thanks for the advice on local communities, I now consider myself much better advised.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top