Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/15/2020 12:56:58 PM EDT
Hi All,

My name is Chris Fry, long time ARFCOM member, been off the radar for awhile. Recently relocated from NY to NV where I am now the Director of Training for PFC Training out of Las Vegas. I am also the owner of MDTS Training in NY and a member of the Shivworks Collective. I look forward being a member of the NV Hometown forum.

Thanks!
Chris
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 2:07:10 PM EDT
[#1]
Welcome!
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 2:33:31 PM EDT
[#2]
Welcome Chis. Taken classes with PFC before, solid outfit.
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 2:51:06 PM EDT
[#3]
Thanks, Darcy!
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 2:51:33 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By 1337-G:
Welcome Chis. Taken classes with PFC before, solid outfit.
View Quote

Thanks, 1337. Which classes did you take?
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 3:14:48 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By ChrisFry:

Thanks, 1337. Which classes did you take?
View Quote

I took a force on force class and then they used to have (maybe still do?) some half day clinics focusing on various skills so went through a couple of those.
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 3:18:29 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By 1337-G:

I took a force on force class and then they used to have (maybe still do?) some half day clinics focusing on various skills so went through a couple of those. 
View Quote

Gotcha. We used to do some clinics and workshops like that.
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 7:13:46 PM EDT
[#7]

Gotcha. We used to do some clinics and workshops like that.
View Quote

Yep, this was back some years. Brian was running those clinics I believe. There were a few of us that attended pretty regular.

Anyway, PFC are good dudes.
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 10:51:05 PM EDT
[#8]
Man those company makes sound familiar.

I did a test run force on force class with American Shooter’s about a decade ago with simunnitions, wonder if these companies were involved.

Great class, would love to take another one. Shooting bad guys with real guns was a blast!
Link Posted: 5/16/2020 12:31:10 AM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By Darcy:
Man those company makes sound familiar. 

I did a test run force on force class with American Shooter’s about a decade ago with simunnitions, wonder if these companies were involved. 

Great class, would love to take another one. Shooting bad guys with real guns was a blast!
View Quote

I’m gonna say I was at that class. Ernie B got me involved.
Link Posted: 5/16/2020 11:36:38 AM EDT
[#10]
Man those company makes sound familiar. 

I did a test run force on force class with American Shooter’s about a decade ago with simunnitions, wonder if these companies were involved. 

Great class, would love to take another one. Shooting bad guys with real guns was a blast!
View Quote

Good chance that was us, Darcy. One of our older headquarters locations was right next to American Shooters and we worked with them a decent amount.
Link Posted: 5/16/2020 12:03:10 PM EDT
[#11]

Good chance that was us, Darcy. One of our older headquarters locations was right next to American Shooters and we worked with them a decent amount.
View Quote

So is that style of class what you're offering now?

Easily the best training I've had, and really made me aware of real-life stress levels etc.  Even if I got admonished for blasting all the bad guys when I was supposed to be exfiling...
Link Posted: 5/16/2020 1:42:46 PM EDT
[#12]

Good chance that was us, Darcy. One of our older headquarters locations was right next to American Shooters and we worked with them a decent amount.
View Quote

It was definitely PFC. And Ernie worked for AS at the time.
Link Posted: 5/17/2020 6:06:43 PM EDT
[#13]

So is that style of class what you're offering now?

Easily the best training I've had, and really made me aware of real-life stress levels etc.  Even if I got admonished for blasting all the bad guys when I was supposed to be exfiling...
View Quote

We still offer those type classes and now we have our own range South of Las Vegas so we can do even more.
Link Posted: 5/18/2020 4:11:26 PM EDT
[#14]
Forgot about y'all, paid for a class years back but i think they had some contract stuff come up and had to cancel.

Might look into it again. any discounts for arcommers!
Link Posted: 5/18/2020 6:53:03 PM EDT
[#15]
Welcome! It has been a little while since I took a class with PFC, it might have been during the protocom days LOL
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top