Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/18/2020 10:37:30 AM EDT
I figured this jackwagon would be up to this type of crap a lot sooner.Kaul trying to be relevent
Link Posted: 12/18/2020 10:47:45 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 12/18/2020 12:00:05 PM EDT
[#2]
So they caught up with him talking about the opioid epidemic here in WI, to talk about evil ghost guns. Wow, a total of one has been used in a crime in the whole state.
It's not the fucking gun, it's the trigger puller. If it isn't a "ghost gun", it will be a stolen gun, or straw purchase if they are a prohibited person.
Put those who are using the guns in crimes in jail for 10 years, no parole, put those who buy them guns in jail for 10 years, no parole, and leave law abiding people alone.
If grandma or girlfriend were getting busted for enabling these dirtbags, and the dirtbags themselves actually had to face consequences, maybe they could actually get a handle on the "gun violence" they want to "solve".
Link Posted: 12/18/2020 12:32:42 PM EDT
[#3]
It's their typical solution to a problem that doesn't exist.  I guess it would have been fine if he used a stolen gun or a machete.  A nut is a nut.  Nothing much you can do to prevent them going off the deep end.
Link Posted: 12/18/2020 12:48:27 PM EDT
[#4]
Way easier for them to 'fix' a problem that doesn't exist than to actually do any heavy lifting.
Link Posted: 12/18/2020 2:55:25 PM EDT
[#5]
It's truly a wonder of propaganda that anyone can look at any/all of these questions, (80% receivers, braces, homebuilt cans, etc.) and arrive at a conclusion that more onerous controls are needed rather than the obvious conclusion that the NFA & GCA are completely irrelevant to the stated objective of reducing "gun crime."

"We can't just have homemade guns, SBRs, & cans proliferating our streets, it will be chaos!"  Newsflash, Hometoast:  There are hundreds of thousands of each of these out there right now and there is no real impact on crime.  The entire premise is completely debunked.  But let's double-down anyway.  2nd amendment be damned.  I guess it has nothing to do with crime and everything to do with disarming The People, huh?
Link Posted: 12/18/2020 3:18:47 PM EDT
[#6]
It's his voting block that is the criminal problem.  Lock up all the commies and watch crime plummet.
Link Posted: 12/18/2020 4:21:20 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
It's his voting block that is the criminal problem.  Lock up all the commies and watch crime plummet.
View Quote

Without question this is the correct plan...except I'm not sure about the lockup thing.
Link Posted: 12/18/2020 8:21:07 PM EDT
[#8]
It's like liquor control finding a 20 year old chick to go buy beer from some 18yo kid in the local gas station, and busting them for it, and taking the liquor license from the local VFW for selling tear offs for charity, but ignoring the biker bar selling booze to young girls because they might get their asses kicked.
Nothing is going to change, they will continue to fuck with those who won;t push back, and ignore the real issues.
Link Posted: 12/18/2020 10:45:42 PM EDT
[#9]
The path of least resistance allows them to say "Hey, we're doing all we can to to fight crime - i.e. the aforementioned pull tabs, church bingo, the bar they catch refilling someones beer 2 minutes after closing hour, etc.  I never could figure out how they can know who the drug dealers are, who the gang members are, who the  pimps are and still not be able to close up their shops.  Methinks it's time to play by THEIR rules.  Kaul is like a little banty rooster - a lot of noise but no substance.  He's quick to jump on someone else's  wagon, but no balls of his own.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top