Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/20/2024 7:13:29 PM EDT
[Last Edit: cmaugel]
Hey guys, I recently picked up a Lee turret press, dies, etc.  I was curious if any of you guys might be using this setup and if you have any recommendations for someone starting out. Thanks.
Link Posted: 1/21/2024 7:21:31 PM EDT
[#1]
Reloading in general takes a little finesse.

What caliber are you setting up for?
Do you have all the components, tools, scale, gauges?

I’m not familiar with that specific press but with a quick search it seems pretty simple if you’re somewhat mechanically inclined and have an understanding of how to reload a specific caliber.

Set up each station individually and use small increments. Test with a case and make small adjustments as needed. Once you get one station done to your liking then set up the next.
Link Posted: 1/21/2024 8:39:37 PM EDT
[#2]
I'm starting with .45acp, I did manage to get it set up and have loaded some.  One of these days it would just be cool to see how someone else has it set up, things like the auto powder drum, etc.  At this point I'm happy to have gotten started anyway, thanks!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top