Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/24/2021 8:23:11 AM EDT
Hey All,

I am looking to hire someone as a dispatch supervisor / warehouse clerk in the Jacksonville area. The industry is construction materials, and this would definitely be a "room to grow" position.

I'm ideally looking for someone with the energy and drive to handle lots of stress and people coming at him from all directions. Would be a great job for someone young who has a good work ethic and is smart enough to solve problems on a daily basis.

If you have anyone in your circle of influence that you might think could be a good fit, please contact me. I can provide all pay and benefits details.

Mods- Not sure if I'm allowed to post this here so I apologize if this isn't allowed. I just can't seem to find good help down here in Jax!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top