Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/2/2018 8:45:55 PM EDT
@bprifle
Help get him his new dog Binx.
Binx is a well behaved, good riding dog. He is a neutered Boxer/Lab mix about 58 pounds. No crate needed. I will take the first leg and meet someone in Nashville or anywhere else 4 hours from northern Kentucky.
From Nashville probably 40 thru Memphis to Little Rock then 40/30 to Texarkana, 59 anywhere close to Houston.
IF anyone is going from anywhere in the Midwest towards Houston I'll meet you.

When? I don't know. He's ready but I'm hoping for someone that already has plans to go that way. I'll plan the rest around them.
If you can take a leg please post: 1) your general location, 2) how far one way you're willing to drive and 3) when you might be available.

Link Posted: 6/2/2018 10:33:36 PM EDT
[#1]
I think we have it covered. 11 minutes, a new record!
Link Posted: 6/21/2018 10:10:20 AM EDT
[#2]
Sorry I'm late and our Hometown forum is incredibly lame and inactive.

If you still need help please let me know. I'm in Baton Rouge and am willing to go 4-5 hours in any direction. Thanks.
Link Posted: 6/21/2018 12:14:10 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Sorry I'm late and our Hometown forum is incredibly lame and inactive.

If you still need help please let me know. I'm in Baton Rouge and am willing to go 4-5 hours in any direction. Thanks.
View Quote
Thanks but Binx was delivered last weekend!

Get a sticker!
Stickers
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top